Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims (42264 Views)

ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu / Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by ruggedboy01: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2015
I knew it..... anything on Nigeria uniform is not trust worthy angry sad
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by veekid(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2015
what
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by okooloyun1(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Badbreathcure81(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2015
So shaika is still alive yet?? An we claim we are still finding BH? grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2015
The fact that he's coming out to make noise is a sign he's paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by sassiemyk: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
...if only these Boko Haram people know say God Dey...

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by damton(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Boko haram, your days are numbered, this is a new era. A new sherif is in town.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Raiders: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Flets:
Shekau is yet to verbally attack Buhari like he always did to GEJ. He'll rather attack Nigerian Army.

The question is why?
The answer to your question is that you are a mor0n

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by mascot87(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2015
It is only IBO people that will believe this for the sole purpose of wailing

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Leyemoshood: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Na God go punish you,your days are numbered

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Amack(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2015
This shekau no dey die?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by efilefun(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2015
I thought your GEJ who aint propaganda said he killed shekau almost 6 times oponu
basilo101:
A govt of propaganda. FTC

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by LukeEzeani(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2015
braine:
They're just bluffing. Our gallant soldiers presented us pictures; what do the terrorists have to show, apart from their word of mouth?? undecided

That's cute.....
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by kevoh(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Mtcheew, it seems sheCOW and his band of mumu terrorists no longer have access to Video cameras or even just a single camera phone!

Till you release an ORIGINAL video not some silly recording before we believe your existence.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Okworigeorge(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2015
The OP is a fool, this news is almost two months old. I read it on naij. Com

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by efilefun(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Yet your Biafra brother GEJ told the world he killed shekau 6 times... oponu oshi
Txonyi:
face the truth, the zoo president and military are PURE idiots. while the military claims victory, the PEDOPHILE and TERRORIST claims he needs foreign support to DEFEAT the same bokoharam allegedly DEFEATED by the zoo military and on another side talks of amnesty for the same bokoharam he wants to destroy using foreign support. now analyze their lies and propaganda well you South West fools and see what you got yourselves into. INDEED, RADIO BIAFRA ROCKS THE TRUTH. BIAFRA WILL COME IN THE END I TELL YOU. my goodness me.............

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by ribbit: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Txonyi:
face the truth, the zoo president and military are PURE idiots. while the military claims victory, the PEDOPHILE and TERRORIST claims he needs foreign support to DEFEAT the same bokoharam allegedly DEFEATED by the zoo military and on another side talks of amnesty for the same bokoharam he wants to destroy using foreign support. now analyze their lies and propaganda well you South West fools and see what you got yourselves into. INDEED, RADIO BIAFRA ROCKS THE TRUTH. BIAFRA WILL COME IN THE END I TELL YOU. my goodness me.............
biafran wailer identified angry cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Jexyme(f): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2015
They are really just BLUFFING!

Sworn to die and will bluff even at the point of death.

We thank God for the success so far..........very soon it's gonna be over.

As for wailing wailers that will be happy with this rubbish by Shekau:

Don't just wail because u are a professional wailing wailer but call anyone in the north east and ask, u will hear the good news of BH annihilation.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Ignyte(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2015
This Boko people mumu o... Even FLStudio fit make any recording as long as previous voice samples bn dey... Make the guy make video... Useless Boko boys be messing with SFX... Even my kid bro can pull the exact stunt

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by kingthreat(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Shekau is long dead

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by christinie(f): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2015
He added: "Buhari is a liar and has deceived you. The army spokesman is also lying. He and his footsoldiers always run helter-skelter whenever we come face to face with them...

"Buhari, you once claimed that you will crush us in three months. How can you crush us?"

Even a terrorists can see through Sai Buhari.

Na waoh!
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Realisticman: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Of course there may be attacks occassionally but they won't be as frequent as in the days of jonah-daft's leadership
Honestly. It is as if some people are not happy with the fight against boko haram. If they are still strong as they claim why have they not being moving in convoy to and fro their attack location like they were freely doing during the Jonathan's era? Why have they not being attacking military formation as they do before. At least even the suicide bomb attacks have reduced drastically. Kudos to the military joor!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2015
federal govt, Nigeria Army and BH are using propaganda

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Scream:
[size=27pt]He is a Coward! [/size]
i will like you to say that to his face.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Scream:
[size=27pt]He is a Coward! [/size]
i will like you to say that to his face.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by clemzo101(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Did same army under jonathan not present u with pictures? My dear, I begin to wonder if dis shekau guy can ever be killed or bokoharam be ended. I'm fucking tired of all dis stories, for d past 5yrs I ve bin scared of visiting the north, even wen my cousin wedded in kaduna I was scared to attend. God help us pls
braine:
They're just bluffing. Our gallant soldiers presented us pictures; what do the terrorists have to show, apart from their word of mouth?? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2015
We Want to see dead bodies of those idiots and not just talk talk talk...we need to see carcasses of the mofos been fed on by vultures... angry angry...
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by AlPeter: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I knew it..... anything on Nigeria uniform is not trust worthy angry sad

so it's terrorists you will trust?! Ozuooo
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims by Etizz: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2015
These guys are still very much around, they are in d market place, the school environment, the mosque and even church....... We only pray to get to their root..... I find it hard to believe our military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift / Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.