Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Seeing Things Like This In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Things Like This In Dream (659 Views)

I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / Do You See Things Like This In Your Area?? / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Things Like This In Dream by gnykelly(m): 2:53am On Sep 20, 2015
I've dreamt have a fair explanation to this. thanks
Re: Seeing Things Like This In Dream by HungerBAD: 3:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Dreams are a reflection of what we mostly thought about subconsciously.

Do not attach any spiritual Tone to it, that is how men of God scam people.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Things Like This In Dream by gnykelly(m): 3:55am On Sep 20, 2015
HungerBAD:
Dreams are a reflection of what we mostly thought about subconsciously.

Do not attach any spiritual Tone to it, that is how men of God scam people.
with the current situation of the country do you think I slept thinking of the sun or the astral world.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Things Like This In Dream by HungerBAD: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2015
gnykelly:

with the current situation of the country do you think I slept thinking of the sun or the astral world.

I am not you, so would not know.

Truth is, dreams has no concrete medical definition and its open to different interpretations, all i am saying is that do not attach any importance to it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If God Loves Us, Why Does He Allow Evil And Suffering To Exist? / Is NUMEROLOGY A Sin??? / An Atheist Files A Lawsuit That Demands US Remove 'in God We Trust' From Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.