Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast, Part 7. (the Choice Is Yours) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast, Part 7. (the Choice Is Yours) (469 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast Part 6.(Universal Sunday Law Coming!) / The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast Part 4. (The Beast Revealed!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast, Part 7. (the Choice Is Yours) by Infomaz(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2015
The issues we've covered in part 1-6 of this series, constitute God's final warning and message of love to mankind. There are:

1. The end time conflict between God and Satan, divides the world into two groups of people. Those who receives the mark of the beast and those who receives the seal of God.

2. The determining factor as to who receives the seal of God or the mark of the beast is found in the answer to the question - who do you worship?

3.Christlike character and love for God, demonstrated in obedience to the 10 commandments, characterize the life of those who worship God, but hypocrisy, hatred, disobedience to God's law and acceptance of human traditions and doctrines over God's word, mark the life of those who receives the mark of the beast.

4. While God instituted and points to the seventh day Sabbath (Saturday) as a mark and seal of his creator-ship and rightful claim to worship, the beast (The papacy) points to Sunday, the first day of the week and a counterfeit sabbath, as a mark of her authority.

5. The Bible identifies two beast that will team up to lead the world in passing and enforcing the mark of the beast (a universal Sunday law). There are the Papacy ( Roman Catholic Church) and the United states of America. All who refuse to obey will suffer persecution, denied the right to buy or sell and will face death.

6. The number of the beast 666 is found when you add (calculate) the roman numerals of "Vicarious filii dei" , the official title of the pope.

7. Preparation for the passing of the universal Sunday law, under the guise of promoting family values, caring for our environment, safeguarding human dignity, promoting health, etc has entered its final stage and will soon be upon us.

The Present Truth

In every age or dispensation, there's a "present truth" that when believed and acted upon, will save people from destruction. "Therefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of those things, though you know them, and are established in the present truth" 2 Pet 1:12.

In the days of Noah, the present truth was to believe that God would indeed destroy the world with water and enter the ark in order to be saved. At the time of Jesus and the early church, the present truth was to believe in him as the Messiah, as Lord and Saviour.

Today, the present truth is a call to worship the true God- Jehovah the creator of the heavens and the earth and not the beast. It is call to obedience to all of God's commandment, especially the Sabbath, out of love. Notice how those who do not worship the beast are contrasted and described in revelation 14:12. "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

The Choice is Yours

The issues are clear. It is a battle for worship. Its between obedience and disobedience, loyalty and disloyalty. It is a contest between two Sabbaths! The genuine symbolising the acceptance of God's authority and law versus the fake - representing Satan's authority and claims.

I beg you in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to save your life. Flee from death, from the mark of the beast and the seven last plagues that will fall on all who receives it. Remember, the most fearful warning and punishment will fall on those who receives this mark. God says "come out of her my people" come out of Babylon my child so you do not take part in her plagues.

Do you want to live forever or be forever destroyed? Do you want to experience real life? where they will be no hunger, illness, suffering or death? Do you really love God and want to have the privilege and joy of worshipping him throughout the endless ages of eternity? I believe you want to. The choice is yours.

Perhaps, you've not accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour. You cannot carryout Christian duty without Christ in your life. I invite you to kneel down before God in prayer, repent and confess your sins, ask Him for forgiveness in Jesus name, and accept him as Lord and saviour. (Acts 2:38, Prov 28:13, Ps. 32:5, Acts 16:31)
Pray and ask for the power of the Holy Spirit. He will empower you to love and obey God's law. You cannot do so on your own. " The carnal mind is enmity with God's law" but " the righteous requirements of the law are fulfilled in those who walk not according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." (Rom. 8:4, 7, 9&14. Titus 3:5)

I implore you to follow the example of Jesus who habitually kept the Sabbath. To follow in the footsteps of the woman and disciples who "rested the Sabbath day according to the commandment" after laying Jesus in the tomb. Follow the footsteps of apostle Paul and other apostles who like Jesus, have a habit of worshipping God on the Sabbath. I invite you to join the company of millions who are doing the same today. (Luke 4:16, 23:55-56, Acts 17:2, 18:4)

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil." Eccl. 12:13-14.

If you're reading this, or have read through this series, my earnest prayer is that your name will be among those who will gain the victory over the beast, "by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony." (Rev 12:11, 20:4) God bless you.
Re: The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast, Part 7. (the Choice Is Yours) by engrsyer(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm. interesting

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Who Used To Delay His Prayer / How Much Is The Minimum For Offering? / Transmit The Right Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.