Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) (35692 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ugomma2000: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
liberty300:
Don't tell me this nigga is texting on his phone in that last pic? I thought that site was supposed to be holy without any modern influence and/or distractions? B!tch ass nigga, couldn't even pose for a 2 seconds pic without his phone. Your boko haram goons won't see this one now shey? If nah to bomb innocent market pple, them go sabi am.

Someone once said Muslim laws are for the poor

you are damn right nigga. Dem poor muslims, I pity, cos they are slave morons.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
efilefun:
Islam, no matter your wealth or position nor your tribe we are all equal as human in the presence of Allah. May Almighty Allah accept our prayers.

What of in his absence? Is there anytime or anywhere we are not all equal? See what constant oppression does to humans.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Gboliwe: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
See life. So the Emir leaves his best friend Saraki to his problems and runs off to the holy land? Such is life sha. tongue
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by cbrass(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
I don't know why Africans do this to themselves. Jerusalem and Mecca.......tourist zones.

what's your faith pls
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ignis: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
The pinging emir
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
religious tourism...
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Dragonking: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
He has gone there to get further bokoharam instructions from their Islam masters angry angry

"Sanusi Lamido is a terrorist" - el rufia

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by sethken: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
efilefun:
Islam, no matter your wealth or position nor your tribe we are all equal as human in the presence of Allah. May Almighty Allah accept our prayers.

That's absolute Bull Shit
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Bimpe29: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
The largest assembly of human beings on the surface of earth, is at Mount Arafat. Hence, it is the replica of the Day of Judgement.

There is no distinction of personalities. Both old and young, rich and poor, king and slave are same.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
efilefun:
Aint judging him just asking him a question since he wants a crane to kill sanusi cuz he believed sanuni is bad
Bro, leave that little frustrated bastard Don't waste your time with people like them.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ketekete: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice pics.. Thanks for sharing
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
frankyychiji:
How are you so sure sanusi didn't rape his family member?
Stop entering the e-fight you know nothing about That foool made a bad statement and no sane person should encourage it I don't know why you christians don't mind your own business. One question you need to ask yourselves is have you ever see where muslims insult your christianity before So, why are you guys so intolerant about muslims and Islam? Mtchewwww.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by anonimi: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hope he prayed for FORGIVENESS of the fraud in CBN under his watch.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by efilefun(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
You got me wrong there, actually meant in God's sight, you dont have to be in the mosque to be in his presence.
Eluwilussit:

What of in his absence? Is there anytime or anywhere we are not all equal? See what constant oppression does to humans.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
I don't know why Africans do this to themselves. Jerusalem and Mecca.......tourist zones.

It's so annoying and disgusting. We just keep giving these two cities billions of dollars every year, while a huge part of our population still languishes in poverty and squalor.

Whoever invented religion didn't mean well for humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am very sure christ Is going to be very disappointed with the new crop of christians we have now. Hate it or love it,Islam is here to stay and your silly comments doesn't make Christianity appealing to me or my community.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by msbbash(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
wen u see some foolish people comment , leave them ..that's what they are tot in their churches.....
bishopmagic ,....the foolishness wey they ur body na him they show so. After un go talk Muslims are aggressive.........
the bad u they wish the emir to happen to u and ur family .
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by indeed123: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
liberty300:
Don't tell me this nigga is texting on his phone in that last pic? I thought that site was supposed to be holy without any modern influence and/or distractions? B!tch ass nigga, couldn't even pose for a 2 seconds pic without his phone. Your boko haram goons won't see this one now shey? If nah to bomb innocent market pple, them go sabi am.

Shame on your drug trafficking ancestors for that comments.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ajebuter(f): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Sanusi is checking is account balance grin to know if buhari has tampered with it cheesy

He is watching Nicki Minaj's : anaconda.
grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ajebuter(f): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
So, I no fit wear suit for inside mecca

That's why I love heavenly places grin

I also hate a place where I can't wear beach bikini. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow! He has finally taken off his masquerade costume! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:
Where is that crane when you need it?
I subscribe that this post.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by BishopMagic: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
msbbash:
wen u see some foolish people comment , leave them ..that's what they are tot in their churches.....
bishopmagic ,....the foolishness wey they ur body na him they show so. After un go talk Muslims are aggressive.........
the bad u they wish the emir to happen to u and ur family .

No it wont.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
The visit to Mecca is one of the responsibilities of a true Muslim.

Not necessarily. Except if you want to tell me corrupt politicians are also true muslims. . .
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by msbbash(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
so , bishopmagic , wish hum well leave him and his God
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
ajebuter:

I also hate a place where I can't wear beach bikini. grin grin

Lol, that means we are formidable oooo..... We've got modern mentality jare.... Hope you are not married yet gringrin
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by 9jii(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
liberty300:

Don't think like you are a bokoharam malo.
There are digital quran and Islamic apps that one needs to use while in the mosque.
And he was sitting at Harabah not inside.

Know more before hatred make u talk ignorantly
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by freedom96: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
liberty300:

Na u go tire o.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
efilefun:
You got me wrong there, actually meant in God's sight, you dont have to be in the mosque to be in his presence.

I know exactly what u meant, and I meant exactly what I said. We are not only equal in God's eye, but everywhere. Because of the oppressive environment obtainable in most developing countries, as well as the discriminatory nature of the developed world, man has come to believe in inequality among individuals, tribes, races, etc.

Like u said, we are all equal before God. I am only trying to take it a notch higher. I practice equality, equity, fairness,etc, wherever I find myself. At birth, we are all equal. At death, we all go same way. What we call inequality is artificial and man made. More like achievement. We all achieve at different rates, and to different degrees. Remove individual achievements, we are all equal. Especially before the law. Not Nigerian law o.

How your Sinday rice? grin ; grin grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I know exactly what u meant, and I meant exactly what I said. We are not only equal in God's eye, but everywhere. Because of the oppressive environment obtainable in most developing countries, as well as the discriminatory nature of the developed world, man has come to believe in inequality among individuals, tribes, races, etc.

Like u said, we are all equal before God. I am only trying to take it a notch higher. I practice equality, equity, fairness,etc, wherever I find myself. At birth, we are all equal. At death, we all go same way. What we call inequality is artificial and man made. More like achievement. We all achieve at different rates, and to different degrees. Remove individual achievements, we are all equal. Especially before the law. Not Nigerian law o.

How your Sinday rice? grin ; grin grin
Well said!!! Damn missed that sunday rice alot mehn
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by hajhud: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
liberty300:

may God forgive u.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Kbraims(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
liberty300:

intruders mind ur business!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company / Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.