Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? (743 Views)

Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / Who Is The True Father Of Joseph? The Husband Of Mary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by engrrichie92(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2015
Imagine your girlfriend named Mary that's supposed to be a virgin coming to tell you she's pregnant and it's for the Holy ghost....what'll you do?
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by benedictnsi(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2015
I will ask her d Bluetooth that was used to transfer the file grin

But Op, we're they girlfriends or married

1 Like

Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by engrrichie92(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

lmao,they were yet to be married before Holy ghost impregnated her!
Mary was just bethrothed to him
Bsids, would you marry someone and still leave her a virgin??... cheesy
benedictnsi:

lmao,they were yet to be married before Holy ghost impregnated her!
Mary was just bethrothed to him
Bsids, would you marry someone and still leave her a virgin??...
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by johnydon22(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Let us be honest with ourselves, no fvcking body will believe that crap. and someone is telling me he had a dream and believed . . are you kiddling me undecided.

But seriously if Yahweh wanted to impress me he woulda impregnated Joseph instead grin and not the innocent young girl mary, i mean that shiit happens everyday!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by malvisguy212: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Let us be honest with ourselves, no fvcking body will believe that crap. and someone is telling me he had a dream and believed . . are you kiddling me undecided.

But seriously if Yahweh wanted to impress me he would impregnated Joseph instead grin and not the innocent young girl mary, i mean that shiit happens everyday!!!
the bible say it a miracle. Unfortunately atheists don't believe in miracle. Even animal had virgin birth how much more
Human.
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141219-spectacular-real-virgin-births
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by johnydon22(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible say it a miracle. Unfortunately atheists don't believe in miracle. Even animal had virgin birth how much more
Human.
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141219-spectacular-real-virgin-births
This again

Please when will you seat up please....

From the link " There is no known example of a mammal having a natural virgin birth, either in captivity or the wild"

I keep begging you, develop a healthy reading culture please malvisguy. . All this copy and paste and your reliance on already written articles in other websites most of which you don't even read has completely shattered your ability to present anything constructive or meaningful in posts.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by menesheh(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2015
johnydon22:

But seriously if Yahweh wanted to impress me he would impregnated Joseph instead grin and not the innocent young girl mary, i mean that shiit happens everyday!!!

This actually happened to me in an argument with a pastor last week. He said dreams are good platform god usually use when talking to his followers, i continued hammering on him that dreams is not verifiable externally and that it is not a pathway to finding out whether an information is true or not.

I ended the silly argument when i asked him "if i approach you tomorrow and tell you that i had a dream and god ask me to tell you that am the rightful owner your new car, will you allow me to own the car?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by moscobabs(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2015
I will finger her to know that nothing has touched her pussy.
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by malvisguy212: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2015
johnydon22:
This again

Please when will you seat up pleasen....
not everyone believe what you believed. You don't believe in miracle but I do.
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2015
menesheh:

This actually happened to me in an argument with a pastor last week. He said dreams are good platform god usually use when talking to his followers, i continued hammering on him that dreams is not verifiable externally and that it is not a pathway to finding out whether an information is true or not.

I ended the silly argument when i asked him "if i approach you tomorrow and tell you that i had a dream and god ask me to tell you that am the rightful owner of your new car, will you allow me to own the car?"

He'll probably tell you that it's the devil that spoke to you since you're not anointed tongue

So, what do our theists have to say?
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by johnydon22(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2015
menesheh:

I ended the silly argument when i asked him "if i approach you tomorrow and tell you that i had a dream and god ask me to tell you that am the rightful owner your new car, will you allow me to own the car?"

Who dah fvck will believe some shiit because he had a dream.... Ok wait we are even going too far.

Joseph had a dream and somehow the writer of Matthew knew and wrote about what Joseph had in the privacy of his head. . . . Who dah Bleep are we kidding

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by engrrichie92(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
I will finger her to know that nothing has touched her pussy.

hahaha...badt guy!....alum still works you know!
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by johnydon22(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
not everyone believe what you believed. You don't believe in miracle but I do.
Fair enough
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by menesheh(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Who dah fvck will believe some shiit because he had a dream.... Ok wait we are even going too far.

Joseph had a dream and somehow the writer of Matthew knew and wrote about what Joseph had in the privacy of his head. . . . Who dah Bleep are we kidding

grin

Stories upon stories by bunch of anonymous script writer that is verifiable only inside same book that laid those claims. Silly
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by ggirl4real: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2015
If I trust her, I'll believe her... It will be strange but I'll believe her.
Re: If You Were Joseph The Father Of Jesus? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Maybe he is right o? Those sex in my dreams must be god talking to me. Mehn, I think, am beginning to like god.

(1) (Reply)

Are This People Mocking Daddy Kumuyi? / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS / It Shall Be Well With You In This Year 2016 And Beyond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.