Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,712 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Stories And Lessons From Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Stories And Lessons From Dating (487 Views)

Married People Should Be Banned From Dating And Meet Up Zone / Make 2009 Your Most Romantic Year Yet! Here, Nine Practical Tips From Dating Exp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stories And Lessons From Dating by mavol: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2009
Ever wondered why there are a lot of casualties in the dating world? The answer is simple - Lack of information. My fellows suffer for lack of info, period!

Some stories have been carefully selected to teach certain important things to do and avoid when dating. I present these stories to you in series. You will find them of great importance and you can send them to your loved ones if you think it necessary.

click on this link to read the first series of "Stories and Lessons from dating" (no foul play!)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1637005/stories_and_lessons_from_dating.html?cat=41

(1) (Reply)

Seun Create A Private Chat On Nairaland For Confidential. / Matured Lady Needee For Serious Dating/marriage / I Need A Female Companion In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.