Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) (3434 Views)

Samsung Announces Unbreakable Flexible OLED Smartphone Display / The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Greetings! Have you ever wanted a new phone? Have you ever wanted to throw out of the window the one you have right now? We know we did. Today we thought we would share our own
special CRASH TEST for 3 phones we got the hold on.
We should mention, that all of these phones we bought on JiJi over past few months . They were tested on a daily basis, so all of them are real life phones in use.
They are the best among the best, each stood the test of time…but will they survive our test? Let’s find out!
So our number one all time is Blackberry Z10 .
A classic member of Blackberry family and we don’t know what this thing made of, but it survived:
– Fall from 5th floor . The screen didn’t broke, only borders were damaged a bit. We were still able to manage calls and it worked just fine even after such epic fall.
– Water challenge . We simply couldn’t resist the urge of messing with tap water. So this what we did:
– We scratched it with a knife , no harm was done. And the question is still up: what in the hell is this thing is made of?
– And to top it off, we even hit it with a hammer . And guess what happened? Nothing! NOTHING AT ALL! We think this is a black magic of some sort, because this is incredible! It still works! It does!
So, the result is:
– A phone that is impossible to damage severely .
– It still manages to work.
– It is pretty cheap and you can find it on JiJi for ₦16,000 .
You can buy it scam-free (like we did) and try it for yourself!
Second one who stood our tortures was Samsung Galaxy S5 .
To be honest, we are not huge fans of Samsung, so it was a pleasure of sorts destroying this one. So this is what we did to test it:
– We dropped it from 2nd floor . Only thing that actually got damaged was the screen and borders a bit. To be more precise the thing that was damaged was a glass, not the actual sensor. But in all of the picture – it still looks good to us.
– Then we thought it would make a great soup… so we boiled it. Like and egg. See for yourself!
And guess what? It works. Sure, it gives some mishaps, but you still can make calls and text someone, Not sure about the reception though, think we boiled that part a bit
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Jetjacky(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Okays... grin whatever you say bro... But the kind of phone you day use eh
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2015
– And last but not least… we set it on fire ! Yay! Time to burn stuff!
Yes, we are that crazy. We set Samsung Galaxy S5 on fire . It burned like paper and this is how it looks like in the end:
And you know… it actually works! Sure, you can’t see much on the screen, and you can’t make calls..but the overall fact of it turning on after all of the tortures is astonishing.
So, our verdict:
– Another phone one can’t simply destroy.
– If you catch the fire, your phone will probably live longer than you.
– You can buy it on JiJi for about ₦32,000 .
– Phones do not make a good soup.
And we bought it scam-free, so we recommend doing the same thing!
And our last, but most important patent – iPhone 6.
When we told our editor that we wanted to give this phone a crash-test she fainted. And while she was out cold…haha! Gotcha! We didn’t take her prone. We bought it from JiJi , just like we did with previous phones.
So…this what we did:
– We dropped it. Just like before – 3rd floor and some clumsy hands!
Nothing happened to the screen or the borders. But the back side ended up being scratched severely. Oh, and the camera no longer can be used:
This was not enough. We wanted more tortures!!!
So we shot it. With AK-47. 9 of them. We wanted to know how many iPhones it will take to stop a bullet. And that is how it looks like:
Set. Aim. Fire!
And the answer is…6!
So, our verdict:
– It takes 6 iPhones to stop a bullet.
– You have to carry a west made of 6 iPhones to survive in street shooting. So just buy a kevlar one.
– One can’t simply use an iPhone without a case.
– An average price on JiJi ₦80,000 , so go ahead and buy it!
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by moremuch1(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2015
I smell lies

Ok pic or... U know d rest grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by doublewisdom: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Z10 for 16k? I have been scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
Z10 for 16k? I have been scammed.
no u haven't. depends on the buyer and the device working condition . bought mine July 31st for 20k. what is the essence of buying phone of 16k only to spend 10k on repairs .
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by fagbohun4j(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2015
OP, u be confirm werey(mad man).

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Lordaweezy: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2015
O.P why don't you simply tell us that you are a publicity agent for jiji sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by abmendozer(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Op! You bought the phone on jiji undecided
Anyways, 'ji' in Yoruba means thief... so 'jiji' means thief thief angry

Guess the phones were stolen lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by 0luwatope(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2015
Actually I see this as a joke cuz its so funny. Maybe you bought a stone thinking it was a phone in the case of bbz10. Nice advertising method, it works

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by dee5(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2015
wow good one... but pictures would have made this story more plausible
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Lie lie. Say u wan create publicity for una site jiji. That's all
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Warlord3000(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jiji ko... Thief thief ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by mizmia: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
alexistaiwo:
– And last but not least… we set it on fire ! Yay! Time to burn stuff!
Yes, we are that crazy. We set Samsung Galaxy S5 on fire . It burned like paper and this is how it looks like in the end:
And you know… it actually works! Sure, you can’t see much on the screen, and you can’t make calls..but the overall fact of it turning on after all of the tortures is astonishing.
So, our verdict:
– Another phone one can’t simply destroy.
– If you catch the fire, your phone will probably live longer than you.
– You can buy it on JiJi for about ₦32,000 .
– Phones do not make a good soup.
And we bought it scam-free, so we recommend doing the same thing!
And our last, but most important patent – iPhone 6.
When we told our editor that we wanted to give this phone a crash-test she fainted. And while she was out cold…haha! Gotcha! We didn’t take her prone. We bought it from JiJi , just like we did with previous phones.
So…this what we did:
– We dropped it. Just like before – 3rd floor and some clumsy hands!
Nothing happened to the screen or the borders. But the back side ended up being scratched severely. Oh, and the camera no longer can be used:
This was not enough. We wanted more tortures!!!
So we shot it. With AK-47. 9 of them. We wanted to know how many iPhones it will take to stop a bullet. And that is how it looks like:
Set. Aim. Fire!
And the answer is…6!
So, our verdict:
– It takes 6 iPhones to stop a bullet.
– You have to carry a west made of 6 iPhones to survive in street shooting. So just buy a kevlar one.
– One can’t simply use an iPhone without a case.
– An average price on JiJi ₦80,000 , so go ahead and buy it!
Why advertise jiji are you on their payroll....
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
didn't mean to advertise for anybody just saw this post online and decided to share with all
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by potolistic(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omo ati jati jati.... #werey
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by drizzypat: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Well truth be said I dont know what BlackBerry did to their z10 device bt its just pretty strong eh!

Mine fell uncountable time(ie a little over 22times) and it didnt glitch

I have no idea what typa glass was used on mine sha!

I dont really use it much due to data ish

Drains like mad and vpn ss psiphon and other tweakable apps dont work on it,so I just ditched

When I wonna go out to showoff a little I pick it
wink wink

I think ppl also agree with me

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by mikool007(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
U mean the screen did'nt broke

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by jideprof: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
you guys will just get the shock of your life when you see the stuffs this TechRax guys do to iphones and Samsung devices.

I watched one on youtube, the iPhone 6 was boiled in coca-cola and it stopped functioning

another IPhone 6 was drilled and the screen was filled with ink in another video. yet it still calibrated.

the one that got me screaming was when a brand new iPhone 6 was electrocuted. chai!!! I became so mad that day mehn.

you want proofs? open your youtube and search for Techrax or just click:
https://m.youtube.com/user/TechRax
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by mizmia: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
mikool007:
Break not broke undecided
mikool007:
Break not broke
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Durchess(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
c gist... ds op cn lie 4 Africa
Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by mikool007(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
mizmia:

Break not broke undecided
Break not broke
help me tell the op

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) by Youngpo413: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
jideprof:
you guys will just get the shock of your life when you see the stuffs this TechRax guys do to iphones and Samsung devices.

I watched one on youtube, the iPhone 6 was boiled in coca-cola and it stopped functioning

another IPhone 6 was drilled and the screen was filled with ink in another video. yet it still calibrated.

the one that got me screaming was when a brand new iPhone 6 was electrocuted. chai!!! I became so mad that day mehn.

you want proofs? open your youtube and search for Techrax or just click:
https://m.youtube.com/user/TechRax
hello is psiphone handler available for pc?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Wrongfully Disconnecting Sims / Odiegwu! Man Gets Stuck In Friend’s Wife During S3x In Akwa Ibom [watch Video & / Where Can I Repair My Blu Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.