Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty (1714 Views)

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by chiedu7: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2015
One verse of Quran 5:47 Lead a Muslim to Convert from Islam to Christianity

Brother Abdoo Journey from Kingdom of Islam to Kingdom of Christianity.
Defender of Islam became Defender of Christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuCPgpQl34g

1 Like

Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by menesheh(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Striving in delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by hahn(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2015
There's another thread where a pastor leads his congregation to Islam.

Apparently, theists are getting more and more confused undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by menesheh(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2015
hahn:

Pretty honestly.

Time will heal all these.
Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by chiedu7: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
hahn:

hahn there is a massive difference between Christianity & Islam

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by misreal(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
epic.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by chiedu7: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jesus is Lord and Alive

Mohammed is Dead & Buried
Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by onetrack(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord and Alive

Mohammed is Dead & Buried

We both agree that Muhammad is dead. I think that Jesus is dead as well. Can you show me any evidence that Jesus is alive somewhere? Can you show me why the Bible verses are true?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by misreal(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
onetrack:

We both agree that Muhammad is dead. I think that Jesus is dead as well. Can you show me any evidence that Jesus is alive somewhere? Can you show me why the Bible verses are true?
jesus is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Confusions. I hope you finally come to your senses and see the fact that religion is a word coined by man and not God.
Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by hahn(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

and

John 11
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

Since you started following Jesus, how many people has he healed or raised up from the dead that you know of personally? A neighbour, close friend, relative or even yourself will be okay for a start
Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by HomoSapiien: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
misreal:
jesus is alive.
O really? where is he?
Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by HomoSapiien: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
misreal:
jesus is alive.
O really? where is he?
Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by smemud(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

Matthew 15:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 11

beggotten:do u know d meaning of begotten ,if begotten is in ur bible.Dat means ur bible na fake and its nt frm God
Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by MakeWeTalk: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
smemud:
beggotten:do u know d meaning of begotten ,if begotten is in ur bible.Dat means ur bible na fake and its nt frm God

No dey talk like Mugu, we already have Dullard of Dura!

Jesus has no sin unlike ur mohammed that married a baby called Aisha angry

Hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old.

AND HE FONDLED HER

Bukhari (6:298) -
Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

Does mohammed sound normal to you?

Today He'd be arrested and never considered to be a prophet angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty by chiedu7: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=14pt]WOW how mohammed ended up as a prophet is mind blowing[/size] undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? / What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? / Evolution Vs Creationism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.