Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (63721 Views)

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins / Mikel Obi’s Babymama, Olga With One Of Their Twins (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Onuokwu: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
A proud daddy Mikel Obi and his twin babies Mia and Ava cradled in his strong arms while in their beautiful nursery. His longtime girlfriend / babymama Olga Diyachenko just shared the pic with caption:

"Sunday morning feed and cuddles #doubletrouble #pooh3 #pooh4"

https://instagram.com/p/72DmnSO4tx/

Make i see the person wey go talk say dem resemble Mikel. That one by the right looks russian through and through.
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Bonapart(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

At least now mikel go get better babysitter work wey him go dey do 4 that london instead of to dey look after other players phones for chelsea bench!
pray you achieve half of what he has achieved.... cretin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by tolaxin(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
nairalandist:
They must have adopted these twins.... but I wish them a happy family. There would be no orphans in this world if each wealthy family could adopt just one child. . .

Reminds me of the song by Big Sean. . . One man can change the world. . . cry
they are not married, yet they adopted twins

Who does that undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by delors(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fine babies...they already know how to pout their lips...
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Congratulations to the Obi's!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by funlord(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Bonapart:
pray you achieve half of what he has achieved.... cretin

You can as well eat your own _shit and die if you are so pained by my sacarsm you god forsaken inconsequential baboon!

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by codeworks(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

At least now mikel go get better babysitter work wey him go dey do 4 that london instead of to dey look after other players phones for chelsea bench!

lolm, guy u get bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by modath(f): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

You can as well eat your own _shit and die if you are so pained by my sacarsm you god forsaken inconsequential baboon!

Love love love your response to the joyless element, don't know why some people are devoid of any sense of humour!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by cristweeezy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
A proud daddy Mikel Obi and his twin babies Mia and Ava cradled in his strong arms while in their beautiful nursery. His longtime girlfriend / babymama Olga Diyachenko just shared the pic with caption:

ATUTUPOYOYO
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by RabiuAnka(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Congrats. Mikel O.
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by montees(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Beautiful kids
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by lordmagic(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Congrats Mr Obi,dnt 4get to go 4 DNA,cos non of dem luk like dia ,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by favourlove1: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Rastamann: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
None of the twins resemble Mikel na? #justasking#
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by zomoears(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

U mean sha... wink

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by GodblessNig247(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Airforce1:
Non of the babies look like Mikel
Who get pikin??
Where are u from? Ur question is nauseating

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by ManTiger(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Who get pikin??
Let's both ask the Legendary John Terry.
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by GodblessNig247(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Why do I feel like something is fishy?〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️

Because u are a dry fish. Gerarahere!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by jacoik(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

lolhahahaha u r wicked, no wonder dem say d hrt of men are........

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by jacoik(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
because of clamour for blackberry n iPad our men don dey run go marry oyibo dem. pls naija gals mk uba change oooo
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Neplusultra(f): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sooo Cute it makes me cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by haywire07(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
prodiG:
beautiful children kiss
Where?
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by broxymall(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin see the way the babies are pouting lips. lol

Visit my signature
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Obaf16(f): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Who get pikin??
U can't knw who dey resemble now,give them some month.they r still fresh,changes will occur later.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by mikaael(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
vanndubi:
O boy, call ur mama make e come omugwo. You go lean finish, na only head go remain.

My brother he is used to sitting jare...its nt new to him
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by mikaael(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
klem93:
Am still confused... was this girl ever pregnant? if yes why is it not in their recent pictures? or Russians dey hide belle for body ni?

Buh u sabi ask question oo...abeg who annswer oo
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
yea, good point. never knew she was pregnant. they probably adopted them

nairalandist:
They must have adopted these twins.... but I wish them a happy family. There would be no orphans in this world if each wealthy family could adopt just one child. . .

Reminds me of the song by Big Sean. . . One man can change the world. . . cry
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

Having lived in UK for years and know what is going on here, I just pity this guy for marrying this white lady.

There are two things involved:

1) She controls the relationship like a man
Or
2) Mikel does

And if she is the one controlling the union, Mikel is finished for life as far as happiness and African way of life are concerned.

If Mikel is in charge of the relationship, Mikel ll be the most happiest man on earth cos white ladies are better than our African ladies when it comes to being submissive and relationship provided the white lady is in love with you.

However, with my observation so far, Mikel seems to be the sissy like his brother Gov Obi in the relationship.
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by DonaldGenes(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
oloriooko:
mikel has been a bench-sittier for over 4 seasons, so being a baby sitter for his twin is a walk in the park
congrats my man!

Wicked
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Visit www.blissblaze.com for fresh and new updates you can trust always.
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies by peleson: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm not sure olgar carried the pregnancy because no one ever saw her pregnant! Surrogate I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time / Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) / Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.