Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Only MAN In The World That Does Not Complain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only MAN In The World That Does Not Complain (392 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only MAN In The World That Does Not Complain by Kujo(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Hello brethren let me give you a goodnews this sunday morning somebody shout Alelu.

*If you keep on telling people about something you don't know they will hate you

*tell them about yourself they'll say you are boasting. They won't like you

*tell the about somebody, they'll call you a gosip, they won't love.

Let me tell you about somebody who doesn't care when you tell people about his Name. I've got him he's mine he's in my heart everyday. I've Got JAH.

I was a gambler, I was a killer doing all the bad things that you can think of, but the ALMIGHTY GOD looked down and have mercy on me. I've got JAH he's mine he's in my heart everyday.

Thank you Lucky Dube.
Happy Sunday brethren.

(1) (Reply)

Vow To God. / Escaping Sexual Sin Before It's Too Late / “if You Don’t Help The Poor And Needy, Then Pay Taxes" Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.