Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha (2175 Views)

Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / APGA Is Not A Political Party – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by honeywealth75(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has described the All Progressives Grand Alliance as a regional association of Ndigbo in politics because it is “not a political party.”
In an interview withThe Sun, Okorocha said “APGA is not a political party, it’s a regional association for Ndigbo in politics. I am not condemning APGA but APGA cannot give to us what we need nationally and locally and I saw that coming.
Okorocha who also explained why he joined APGA said “I wouldn’t have been in APGA if PDP had given me a ticket. All my efforts to become governor, to become Senator, to become president in the PDP were not satiated and not that I was never qualified. Even when I won the election they denied me. I could have been a governor since 1979 but it was denied me.
“I could have been a senator, but they denied me. I ran for president, I came second but they wouldn’t even consider me for vice president. So, I left PDP because of injus­tice and when I came into APGA, I thought APGA was a platform on which to win that particular election, but I did make it clear to them that APGA is not a national party and we cannot still remain in our myopic world think­ing that we can do it alone without others.
“It’s not a good image for Ndigbo and when I saw that the Yoruba who were running the ACN who even had five states went for a national party, then what was I waiting for? It’s better to own a 10% equity in a billion Naira business than to be a 100% owner of a N5,000 business. All of them are MDs but one MD is as useless as nothing. So, that was my point and you see today, it has paid off. If I had not decamped to APC and this election had taken place, the Igbo would have no identity at all in Nigeria. Can you imagine that?”

http://www.theheraldng.com/apga-is-not-a-political-party-it-is-a-regional-association-for-ndigbo-in-politics-okorocha/?wt=6

3 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by xpat1: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Is that true?

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2015
Association of jesters.
Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by warrior01: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
This has shown that Okorocha has finally gone mad. My sincere apologies to ndigbo for once supporting him , it was a big mistake and it would never happen again

15 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by lokobyforch(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Okorocha relax...
Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by 1miccza: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
And who requested for his yeye evaluation and summation??

2 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by superstar1(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

So, APGA is even a co-operative association for mediocres.

This okorocha has bad mouth sha.

6 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by explorer250(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2015
This looks promising

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by hisgrace090: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2015
apga leaders are okay with the party level today. to be a national party you must make sacrifice to some extent. you must at times forfeit some vital position, etc
Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by Udmaster(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2015
M
Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by biafransoul: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2015
But this same Okorocha used this same "Regional Association " to become who he is today. Indeed, I now understand the saying that whosoever the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad. Okorocha has finally gone mad

6 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by whyteheart: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Okorocha na bascard o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by yanabasee(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2015
Okorocha wasn't fervid to PDP and so...he's not even fervid to the APGA who made him what he is now.... Such incorruptible human!

And Okorocha is still eyeing the presidency! High dreams though grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by meezynetwork(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Apga is regional but still made wave in nasarawa state. What has Ndigbo achieved with your so called Identity? Owerri is now a refuse dump, you would even manage imo state finance that you needed a bail out. Okorocha is a disaster. A ungrateful nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by sammyj: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2015
SE permitted this to befall Ojukwu 's dream. Okorocha just hit the nail in the head !! grin

2 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by Orjioorji(f): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2015
the day the sun will arise in Igbo land okoronkita will seek for a place to hide but amadioha will strike him dead. APGA remain the third largest party in Nigeria presently

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by Ofunaofu: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2015
this same apga made you a governor. Wel, please pay your workers from what ever is remaining from the bailout fund because i heard you used part of it to travel to turkey with your 100 man delegation

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by hola106(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Abi na

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2015
When your mother sleeps with uncircumcised alhajis and missed her period, Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is born.

Okorocha's father is Adamu Yola.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by BALLOSKI: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2015
That's true.

Association of shop owners.

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by greaterlove(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2015
APGA is doing in anambra what you can never do in IMO state even if given 100years to rule.
You have crippled IMO state economy, the most annoying is what you have done to education in IMO state.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by modath(f): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2015
It’s better to own a 10% equity in a billion Naira business than to be a 100% owner of a N5,000 business. All of them are MDs but one MD is as useless as nothing.

Herein lies the point of his argumentm.

Even Gov Obiano is aware of this & has been building bridges covertly...

3 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by BushidoBlue(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Yet the same regional party made you a governor.
This is what happens when people think that being a political office holder is equivalent to being a celebrity.
Hence a photo op with Obama must be publicised as an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by BushidoBlue(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2015
modath:
[b][/b]

Herein lies the point of his argumentm.

Even Gov Obiano is aware of this & has been building bridges covertly...

In as much as I value your analogy, I have to disagree in the grounds that politics of greed is what has held thus nation from progressing. Because APGA rules a state dies not mean they must rule the nation, rather they can show other states an example of what good leadership is about.
Politics is not a business venture.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by BushidoBlue(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
That's true.

Association of shop owners.

Your naivety is affecting your intellect.

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by xmich(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2015
ok
Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by Aromas: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2015
honeywealth75:

“It’s not a good image for Ndigbo and when I saw that the Yoruba who were running the ACN who even had five states went for a national party. Yea das d benefit of being educated
then what was I waiting for? Bros dis ur grammar ehn grin
It’s better to own a 10% equity in a billion Naira business than to be a 100% owner of a N5,000 business. All I see here is political business grin Igbo kwenu!!!
http://www.theheraldng.com/apga-is-not-a-political-party-it-is-a-regional-association-for-ndigbo-in-politics-okorocha/?wt=6
Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by Nempi(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2015
This fool still has the effrontery to open his. rotten mouth to spew decomposed garbage after destroying Imo state! Not even a single road is motorable in Owerri, workers are being owed while this pot bellied he goat and his imbecilic family members own virtually everything in owerri! Dear God, please may Rochas die before 2019! Amen!
Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by modath(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
BushidoBlue:

In as much as I value your analogy, I have to disagree in the grounds that politics of greed is what has held thus nation from progressing. Because APGA rules a state dies not mean they must rule the nation, rather they can show other states an example of what good leadership is about.
Politics is not a business venture.

Bros seems you didn't put into perspective the fact that we are a peculiar sort.

We practise politics of exclusion & there is no federalism, so if the central govt is on your case as a state gov, then sorry is your case..

Case in point, OBJ vs Tinubu circa 2003-2007

Lest I forget, I absolutely respect that you disagreed without any insult thrown...

2 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by modath(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Nempi:
This fool still has the effrontery to open his. rotten mouth to spew decomposed garbage after destroying Imo state! Not even a single road is motorable in Owerri, workers are being owed while this pot bellied he goat and his imbecilic family members own virtually everything in owerri! Dear God, please may Rochas die before 2019! Amen!

Are you sure you don't mean Amadioha?? Cos the merciful, omnipotent & beneficient God doesn't roll like that... cool

2 Likes

Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2015
If not for corruption, Rochas wouldn't be the Gov of Imo state by now. We all know that Buhari is a witch hunter and not a corrupt fighter.
Re: APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha by lorbah001(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2015
warrior01:
This has shown that Okorocha has finally gone mad. My sincere apologies to ndigbo for once supporting him , it was a big mistake and it would never happen again

Lol!!!
Just the same way you'd apologize to them for your ubiquitous campaign for a shoeless man that was so clueless!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Taps Private Sector For Appointment Of New Perm Secs / The Late Prince Abubakar Audu Full Biography, Life, Career And Death / Ekweremadu Is A Disgrace To The Igbo Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.