Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Is Wearing Trouser A Taboo When Bible Never Mentioned It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Wearing Trouser A Taboo When Bible Never Mentioned It (309 Views)

What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? / Six Things The Bible Never Said / Why Is The Book"songs Of Solomon" In The Bible Never Read In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Wearing Trouser A Taboo When Bible Never Mentioned It by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2015
This is a counter thread to what I read earlier on nairaland. firstly, I need to let you know that I attend a church that condemns wearing of trousers or making use of items designed for other sex. But this topic and obligation has always baffled me. Did Bible actually said women should not wear trouser? I would say No.... The book of Deuteronomy 22: 5says: “The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.”...... During the Olden days, what people mostly wear is robes, even our lord Jesus Christ wore robes, now a days, if I should wear a robe, people would think I am mad, while some will say it belongs to women. For crying out lord, women have their trousers eg leggings, etc no sane man would go to the market to buy ladies trouser because when you wear it people would actually know this belongs to women . I am not a bible scholar but I believe women have their trousers and it doesn't befit men to wear them. Pls criticise me constructively if you do not agree with my opinion..... lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: How Is Wearing Trouser A Taboo When Bible Never Mentioned It by munchfani: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed / Believing God's Love / Who Is The First Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.