Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” (720 Views)

Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo) / Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by Onyeka32(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
This appears surprising but, Jesse Jagz has his reasons for choosing deaf and dumb as his ideal woman.

Rappers are unusual people, who live unusual lifestyles in  unusual ways. Top dog rap artiste, Jesse Jagz,  who left his old record label, Chocolate City, to form his own, Jags Nation, before returning  to Chocolate City is no different from many others.

The rapper surprised Potpourri when he revealed his ideal woman. According to him, his ideal woman must be deaf and dumb. As odd as this may sound, the Choc City rapper has his reasons and he explains:

“If I tell you my ideal woman you will not believe me. My ideal woman is someone who is deaf and dumb so that I cannot be talking too much or listening to too much conversations.

It will give me time to focus on my music. There is also something I learnt from Seun Kuti about marriage, he said that with development and everything, the major part of marriage is commitment and submission, appearance don’t necessarily matter.

To all the women I have this for you, the more you are getting educated and exposed, you must always remember that a man is always a man and a woman is always a woman. A cat cannot be a dog and a dog can never be a cat.

Another quality I am looking out for in a woman is that, my woman should be confident and beautiful. She should be hardworking

Re: See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by Ejaisky: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
She also need to be blind too so that she won't be distracting you with sign language.
Re: See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by respect80(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Ejaisky:
She also need to be blind too so that she won't be distracting you with sign language.

Even crippled to avoid too much movement.

Is he saying there are no women without such issues but talk less
I pray he comes back to his right mind
Re: See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Choc City rapper has his reasons and he explains: “If I tell you my ideal woman you will not believe me. My ideal woman is someone who is deaf and dumb so that I cannot be talking too much or listening to too much conversations."
does that even makes sense

2 Likes

Re: See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by kilokeys(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Deaf to girls like d ones above me..
And dumb when the spirit of nagging possesses her
Re: See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by Demmocrats(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by AlienStar: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2015
No mind that nigga, he is high on milkose
Ejaisky:
Re: See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by IamOpemipo(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2015
Literally speakin I guess
Re: See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” by Dklef(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2015
He has a right to his say.. there he had it!

(1) (Reply)

Morris Chestnut Looks Super Hot On The Cover Of Monarch Magazine / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Checkout Hot Pre-wedding Pictures Of Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.