Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki (913 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me / I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki has refuted report making the rounds on social media, that he is set to defect from his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), following his recent travails in the hands of the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), over a 13-count charge bordering on alleged corruption and false declaration of assets, levelled against him by the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB). Saraki made this known via his verified Twitter handle, @bukolasaraki following mixed reactions that trailed the removal of his party’s name from his handle. The party’s name was on Saturday removed from the official Twitter account of the senate president, which he uses frequently to communicate with the public. Saraki’s verified account previously says “member of the APC”, in part but at the time of this report, the party’s name is no longer on the handle. However, the Senate President who was reacting to the controversies this removal has caused said via his Twitter handle that “I remain a card carrying member of my dear party. But I’m also honoured to serve as Senate President of all Senators.” See Saraki’s verified Twitter account at the time of filing this report.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ive-not-left-apc-saraki/
Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by Abbeyme: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
If u stay, na u sabi; if u leave, na u know. Choose wisely...

If you want power, Don't outshine the master

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by mykemiley(f): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ok sir,I go pass d inform 2 Buwari and ordas....ve a nice dai sir.
Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by mykemiley(f): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abbeyme:
F
f 4 Bleep-up..
Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by Abbeyme: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
mykemiley:
f 4 Bleep-up..

For ftc

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by orobs93(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Who cares
Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by EdCure: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
We dont even want you in APC. APC is the party for men & women of honour, integrity, loyalty and respect for due process.
Go back to PDP and meet your thieving and irresponsible like-minds.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by superstar1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Who cares which party you are repping?

Just refuse to show up in court tomorrow, if an ur baba born u.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by Mogidi: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
SAraki SHOULD please remain in APC, PDP need him back in 2018 at the earliest.
Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki defecting to PDP? That will be 'double wahala' for dead body.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by calmbabadee(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
He no go wan shit for church. Being a member of APC is part of what is still keeping him afloat.

Make him decamp and see how fast the vortex will swallow him.

Lawmaking comedian

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by kheart(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nothing will give us satisfaction than seeing u leave ApC

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Leaving APC will be like -1+80. Many in PDP are willing to cross to APC. Just leave, and stop being the Judas of our time.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aufbauh:
Saraki defecting to PDP? That will be 'double wahala' for dead body.
...and the owner of dead body...

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by omowolewa: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
The best bet is for you to remain in APC sir. And the honorable thing to do is to resign.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Live or not, your prosecution conts on monday.
Re: I’ve Not Left APC – Saraki by Doubts: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
ohk...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKINGNEWS: 2019 Presidency: El-rufai Set To Wed Buhari’s Daughter, zahra / Jonathan Was A Victim Of Power Game – Abati / Straight Talk! With The Sack Of Rivers State Gov.speaker & 21 Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.