Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things (1359 Views)

Confused: Can Somebody Help Me Out? / Which Of Dis Two Expressions Is Sweeter In D Mouth? / Just For Laughs: Identify The Connection Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by Okanlawon2015(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Connection btw d two

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
ofcurs…they are connected to each other grin…specially when the cassette tape was been chewed up or the tape was been crumpled…this pen is a big help in fixing back the tape grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by Basildvalour(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Rewind the tape so that the side B will play
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by greatness22(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
ofcurs…they are connected to each other grin…specially when the cassette tape was been chewed up or the tape was been crumpled…this pen is a big help in fixing back the tape grin grin grin tongue tongue
Babe, u don old oh! lolzz,
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by McCarlito(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Back in the days...... When things Men were Boys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
greatness22:
Babe, u don old oh! lolzz,

well..i grew up with cassette tapes boo tongue tongue tongue i exactly know how to mend tat sh*t before…lol
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by greatness22(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

well..i grew up with cassette tapes boo tongue tongue tongue i exactly know how to mend tat sh*t before…lol
**One bottle of LIMCA for u** i respect and adore ladies like u.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked limca?? whats tat embarassed embarassed embarassed
greatness22:
**One bottle of LIMCA for u** i respect and adore ladies like u.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by greatness22(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
shocked shocked shocked limca?? whats tat embarassed embarassed embarassed
Wait a minute, don't u like limca? it's just a soft drink.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by osesology(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol. Of course I do. But those days, I normally use my index finger to role it back, especially after using flower gum to bring it together. I remember it so well because of Daddy Shokey's ``Dinah'' that was always giving me wahala those days. Still love that song.
*feeling nostalgic*
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me The Connection Btw Dis Two Things by widowhusband: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
When no light and u dey manage battery, u go first rewind to the side wey u want wit biro na b4 you play

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blamed For This Despicable Act By This Minor? / If You Were Asked To Be A Mutant, Which Of These Mutants Would You Like To Be? / 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.