Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria (1396 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio / Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria by Naijiant: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
The case of fraud against him is very long. There may be murder charges too.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/why-godswill-akpabio-may-not-return-to-nigeria/
Re: Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria by GudluckIBB(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
I rather go and buy Newspaper and read the story than for me to open this link!

5 Likes

Re: Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria by Naijiant: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I rather go and buy Newspaper and read the story than for me to open this link!
grin Gudluck to you
Re: Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria by sammyj: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Akpobio will may not return because of the up coming judgement of Akwa Ibom election tribunal which is looking shaky against him!!! The interrum minority senate leader!! grin angry
Re: Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria by Dojupyo(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria by kay29000(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
hmm

(1) (Reply)

CCT: Saraki Pays Social Media Users To Attack Buhari, Tinubu / Foreign President of Nigeria Buhari Attend Burial Of Late Emir Of Borgu in kwara / Kogi: At Last, The Power Shifted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.