Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does (586 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
In the book john 16vs23 Jesus while teaching His deciples about prayer, said that my name is the pasport with which they/one can access the throne of heaven, and He made a solemn promise that with His name all we may ask for shall be granted. But do we get answers to all our prayers? If yes, which surely is- what then is prayer? Prayer is primarily an attitude of total dependency on God. When you depend on God and Christ your guarantor(your security measure before God). For instance, we know that for one to be given certain jobs today, a guarantor is a requirement- assuming am to provide one and i put forward a name which is a trusted son of the MD as mine,two things are involved here: one, the guarantor is now in my place seeking the job which can never be if he is not fully in the know of my person and there can't be any shadows so far as the md can easily contact and verify my claims. Secondly, when the son attests to my sincerity the job is surely mine. This is what it means to pray in Jesus name. Whether God answers all prayers prayed in Jesus name is good as if a father would employ a job seeker brought to him by a trusted son of his-yes he will, but this is only feasible if theres a vacant position in the fathers office, how do i mean, you can only go through a father's trusted son to apply because he would tell you guy see o, theres this o, this is exactly what apostle john was saying when he said if we ask anything in His will He heareth us(1john5vs14). An average sane mind would ask: but i know some who had prayed in Jesus name for a thing or two yet nothing? Well, to answer this, God answers prayer in more than one way- and that He didn't answer it to your expectation does not mean He has not answered. He may say no because it may derail you,or yes but not time(you re yet to ripe for what you want) or give you strenght/grace to go through it. Remember, that you re not okay with it does not mean He has not answered,afterall, He has life manual and knows what suit everybody. Finally, Jesus is the only way, accept Him as your Lord and Savior now,that theres still time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does by Spybradd: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
He is a loving Father,He listins to and hears His children when we pray to Him in faith and holiness.. increase my faith,o Lord.Amen

1 Like

Re: God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Spybradd:
He is a loving Father,He listins to and hears His children when we pray to Him in faith and holiness.. increase my faith,o Lord.Amen
And He made clear that His children whom He listens to are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments alone - John 15 vs 9 -11. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Found Islam - Anthony Abdurraheem Green / Do not miss this great opportunity... Happening live in Lagos! / The Year Of Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.