Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Floxa-the New Communicant In The Anglican Communion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Floxa-the New Communicant In The Anglican Communion (550 Views)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floxa-the New Communicant In The Anglican Communion by Angelfloxa(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Celebrate with me for i am now a confirmed member of the Anglican Church..
Am so happy..

2 Likes

Re: Floxa-the New Communicant In The Anglican Communion by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Angelfloxa:
Am so happy..

Congrats babe...Make sure your soul remain as immaculate as the white gown you wore here...Always speedily reconcile with God whenever you stray...Kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: Floxa-the New Communicant In The Anglican Communion by tpiander: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shouldn't your family and friends be the ones to do that?

I have no idea who you are.
Re: Floxa-the New Communicant In The Anglican Communion by Sveen: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Angelfloxa:
Am so happy..
Happy birthday.
Re: Floxa-the New Communicant In The Anglican Communion by DjAndroid: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2015
WELCOME TO THE FOLD SISTER.ARE YOU IN EFAC?

(1) (Reply)

Ara Lile Logun Oro Fifunwa Baba Karowona Kalalafia Kasima Felele / The White House Washington In January 14 1941 / The Prophet Muhammed (p B U H) Comand In Wars..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.