|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,910,971 members, 7,022,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 02:01 AM
|H.R/Admin. Vacancy (For Males Only) by DeeWan: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2015|
There is an urgent vacancy to be filled for the post of Human Resources/Administrative Officer in a leading Fleet Management company in Victoria Island.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Calculation of monthly Overtime
• Prepares requisition of items needed from store, its analysis for approval and also issue items needed on request.
• Update of HMO/CUG lines for staff
• Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
• Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information/mail; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Assist in coordinating trainings within and outside the organization.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing given assignments /projects.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS ESSENTIAL
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of three years related experience
• Ability to work with a team and across cultures in a diverse work environment
• Proven management, supervisory, budgeting, and negotiating skills;
• Proven ability to negotiate employment contracts
• High degree of tact, diplomacy and discretion is essential
• Skills in facilitation, collaborative team building and conflict management.
• Proven ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Commitment to workplace diversity
• Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to multitask and make decisions under pressure.
• Collaboratively with all staff to ensure transparency and trust
Must be able to use Microsoft word and excel
Salary: N60, 000 to N80, 000
Send your CV with the post you are applying for as subject to email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd October, 2015
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29