Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) (2098 Views)

Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS / Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by sixtuschimere: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
A ghastly accident happened today at Jakpa road by Praise Centre.The accident involved a Honda (driven by d running man) and a keke-na-pep in motion.A Trezzy blog reader sent me the pics.

Read his account of the story below.....

''An Accident occurred about an hour ago, at Jakpa road by Paise Center (Church of God Mission Int'l). The accident happened while I was parking my car to enter the church. I suddenly heard a loud car crash (not the Nollywood SFX) and saw a man running towards me while people were shouting "hold am, hold am"! I docked for fear of d unknown (he could have held a gun to protect himself) my wife carrying my son, ran out of confusion heading toward d man's path.
I just prayed nothing happened from where I was watching. Behold he passed and went on. I went to the accident scene and saw a gory sight of blood.
A Honda (driven by d running man) hit a keke-na-pep in motion and the squeeling sound of tyres I heard earlier, was stopped by a jeep that was parked outside the church, thereby putting the keke-na-pep at d middle of this friction! The keke driver was immediately unconcious, with blood pumping out from his forehead and nose while d passenger he carried was untouched! Unbelievable!!
I was not in my right frame of mind to capture the gory sight on my mobile phone but I later captured the scene when he was rushed to the hospital. If to say the keke man know, he for go church o, instead of hustle first. The driver ran away with the vehicle documents''.

Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by sixtuschimere: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
More pics

Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by Sappyman(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
I hope there were no death. Wishing the injured quick recovery.
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by segzyj(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
GHM
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by Vivalavida99(f): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Quick recovery to everyone involved, especially the keke driver.
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by princemillla(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Funny enuf there is no way he can run away with these new plate number am looking at, except he is not the rightful owner of that car.

Quick recovery to the affected ones
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by Leobrain(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by yanabasee(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Eyah!...... Feeling sorry for the keke guy!
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by whirlwind7(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
So, this driver had the presence of mind to snatch the vehicle's papers and "Ben Johnsoned" away from the accident scene?
Hope he ran straight to the nearest police station to turn himself in.
He should know that the car owner could be traced by it's registration number.
Lots of avoidable car crash happening everywhere. Does the so-called ember months induce people to be reckless?
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by sixtuschimere: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sappyman:
I hope there were no death. Wishing the injured quick recovery.
Amen
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by sixtuschimere: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
whirlwind7:
So, this driver had the presence of mind to snatch the vehicle's papers and "Ben Johnsoned" away from the accident scene?
Hope he ran straight to the nearest police station to turn himself in.
He should know that the car owner could be traced by it's registration number.
Lots of avoidable car crash happening everywhere. Does the so-called ember months induce people to be reckless?
U don see him small brain na
Re: Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) by sixtuschimere: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Quick recovery to everyone involved, especially the keke driver.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo.what Is Remi Tinubu Thinking. / Pro-biafra Killings: British MP Angela Rayner Raises Concerns To Foreign Office / Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.