Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? (479 Views)

Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram / Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos / US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by collinspro(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
The military chiefs have said a lot about banishing the Islamic sect and ending book haram but the recent recording on social media by the sect supposedly led by Abubakar Shekau, cast more doubt about the military claims. It would be a great relief on the government and the citizens if the military can actually put an end to boko haram once and for all.
I trust the president and his team totally and I am hoping that Shekau's claim in that audio recording is not true.
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by abe4kom: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Your guess is as good as mine.
There are reports that the Camerounian Army conducted an Artillery bombardment of the town of Banki, killing 17 BH 2 days ago.

Of course our military will never report such because it would mean losing face.

Sad.
Re: Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by Leobrain(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by nke001: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yes ofcourse they are winning...

only on our national dailies.
The moment the military turns politiking, propagandas is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by bilulu(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
my brother forget wat u hear from our army chiefs...... we stopped fighting boko haram since may 28

1 Like

Re: Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by badnature: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
on newspaper?yes on battle field for were!

1 Like

Re: Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by stanech: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
They said Jonathan was confused and clueless but from what I am seeing he's not as half as confused as the creator of west germany

2 Likes

Re: Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by BALLOSKI: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yes
Re: Is The Military Winning The War Against Boko Haram? by frankyychiji(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
God bless our Nigerian soldiers! Politicians can suck madick!

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Documentary On Channels ; 22 Sept 2015 / Tinubu Is Neither President; Vice President Nor Holding Any Public Office But / Primate Of Anglican Church Leads 180 Bishops To Pray For The Release Of Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.