Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial (791 Views)

Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by RabiuAnka(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the attempts to link the ongoing trial of the Senate President Bukola Saraki to him are unacceptable.
President Buhari said this in a statement on Sunday by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu.
He said views to the effect that the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) and the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) could only act upon external instigation were equally uninformed.
According to the presidential aide, there is no place in law that the Bureau and the Tribunal should take instructions from any quarters.
He said as an independent institution equal to any superior court of record; the tribunal is set up by the constitution to determine the issue of default, false declaration or forgery in assets declaration.
"This therefore is purely a judicial process and has nothing to do with the Presidency", he said.
He said those who had an axe to grind with what they are doing should do it in a judicial manner by challenging those actions in a proper court of law.
"Let them hire a good team of lawyers to prove their innocence," Shehu said.
"Government has no desire to persecute anybody. The President has vowed to respect the rule of law and this is what he is doing by staying out of this matter. He has said times without number that the war against corruption has no sacred cows," he added.
Shehu noted that "Even if the president wants to help, there is no way he can do anything. Is he going to ask the judge to stop the trial? www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/buhari-to-saraki-leave-me-out-of-your-trial/111585.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by sdindan: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Now I blame Jonathan for this.
Now Buhari are you happy?
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by humblesteve(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lie
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by dejt4u(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by MrPeterson(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
En baba after i deliver kwara to you.....

Dia ris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by Alphaoscar: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Buhari belong to everybody and he belong to nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by Humblega(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. Gbege
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by koboko69: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
SARAKI WAS SO DUMB TO LET A POLITICAL FAILURE LIKE ATIKU PUSH HIM TO HIS NEMESIS!!!

HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT ATIKU HAD ALWAYS BEEN BEATEN TO HIS OWN GAMES RIGHT FROM WHEN OBJ WAS IN POWER. HE COULD NOT EVEN WIN ANY PRIMARIES OUT OF THE POLITICAL PARTIES HE HAS PROSTITUTED.

LETS SEE IF ATIKU WILL CALL THE JUDGE grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by shammah1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Let APC start work already. It's getting to 4 months already without any achievement. We are tired of all these fights, lies, propaganda and blame games. If they're not ready to act like the ruling party then Buhari should honorably step down.

Demon broom party
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by bettercreature(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
koboko69:
SARAKI WAS SO DUMB TO LET A POLITICAL FAILURE LIKE ATIKU PUSH HIM TO HIS NEMESIS!!!

HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT ATIKU HAD ALWAYS BEEN BEATEN TO HIS OWN GAMES RIGHT FROM WHEN OBJ WAS IN POWER. HE COULD NOT EVEN WIN ANY PRIMARIES OUT OF THE POLITICAL PARTIES HE HAS PROSTITUTED.

LETS SEE IF ATIKU WILL CALL THE JUDGE grin
You are so enlighten,you are so right ATIKU has never won political chess battle
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by kunlexy1759(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
The president belongs to nobody..... Let d rule of law stand....
But hemm, Baba get swag o.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by modath(f): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by ventq: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
The battle line have been long drawn, let's see aw dis spans out
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by jibsai(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
IssorAi

(1) (Reply)

APC Lauds Gov. Wike On Projects’ Completion In Rivers / Check Out What's On Ambode's Facebook Wall / Jonathan Acted Like Jesus By Accepting Defeat – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.