Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Corps Members With Web Design Skill - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members With Web Design Skill (532 Views)

NYSC Celebrates 4 Corps Members With Outstanding Projects In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members With Web Design Skill by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Call: SAED!!!
Response: Corps members creating wealth.
This is to inform every web designer of the huge opportunity in web design. Don't just wait all your life for N19800. You can get extra income by making use of your web design skill. Doing this can make you as small as N5000 and as much as N150000 per month...it all depends on your hard work and negotiating powers.

I am happy today that I make some cool cash from web design though I'm not yet an expert but I'm an advance user of Kompozer. This has been making me quite some money. I've been designing websites for schools, churches and newly wedded.

I realised that there are many web designers but only few has the marketing skills. Sorry, your skill is not enough without your marketing skill. You have to go to Mohammed if he refuses to come to you.

If TRULY you want to know more on how to get started as a web designer, check out my signature.

All the best, Corpers weee o!
Re: Corps Members With Web Design Skill by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
In case you need a good web designing software. I will suggest you start with Kompozer. It is free! You can also get FREE video tutorials online.
All the best....
Contact me if you already have the web designing skill.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Batch B Stream II, Let's Meet Here / Delta Stream 1 / Answer Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.