Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

None But God Is Good: This Includes Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / None But God Is Good: This Includes Jesus. (721 Views)

Testimony By A Nairalander: I Was Attacked But God Saved Me. / ''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" / Trust No One But God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

None But God Is Good: This Includes Jesus. by MIZIEYA: 12:52am On Apr 14, 2009
if none but god is good why is jesus hailed as a good person? He had flaws. And was quite an earthbound individual not too unlike the american tv evangelists who are quite happy to make a buck as long as there is a gullible audience. Like them he knew how to give a good sales pitch and centered everything upon this earthly plane of existence using the equivalent of New Age philosophies and ideologies simply to seduce the crowds. Jesus also faked his own death: as well as stole some trinket from 'satan', very odd behaviour for a pacifist and supposed good person,  he also had a drink problem, and was prone to using expletives; he had an uncouth mouth; he used stories to incite crowds one in particular telling his followers to kill those who do not believe he is who he says he is, What is there about jesus that was good? Nothing. None but god is good, but then god wasn't good at being good either,  but he was good at being incredibly bad.
Re: None But God Is Good: This Includes Jesus. by Maykelly(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2009
of course, you can't be talking about my God and My Christ Jesus. probably you may be talking about another one as one of you have done before. The name of My God and Father is written this way "God" and My Lord and Saviour is written this way " Jesus Christ" ok. but there are god and gods; but am only concerned with "God" and "Jesus" the Heavenly Father. but you weren't referring to any but god, the one you know better.

Jesus reigns for ever. We Love You LORD! cheesy
Re: None But God Is Good: This Includes Jesus. by MIZIEYA: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2009
kelly Robot, apart from the quran and the bible is there any other supposed holy book that talks about jesus in depth? Obviously then I'm talking about your god and your icon jesus and yahweh. Stick to the question that was posed or simply run along because being an automaton is all you're programmed to be.

(1) (Reply)

Any MFM Members Here: I Need your Urgent Assistance...and prayers / Taking It Back By Force Through Hope / Are You Proud Of Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.