Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better (648 Views)

My Boss And My Account! Advice Needed! / A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? / Conversation Between A Boss And A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by ebube93: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
I had an argument with my friend yesterday about this and he almost fight me. Please can you guys help and put mouth in this talk.....
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Female!
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
malfe undecided
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by ajibola11(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Male is gud
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by bqlekan(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Male because I'm the boss grin my employees don't have any choice.., grin
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by yanabasee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Male boss...is the best....
Hate female boss...they usually dnt have attitudes!
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
We all have our own preferences, hence this thread is so so unecessary,whilst some will say male others will argue it female but if asked,i will say it depend on the individuals,

whilst some male boss might be annoying others might be caring and understanding,same is applicable to female bosses...just that most time female bosses are more annoying,majority of them have this kinda rude and air of supriorty....
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by otakah101(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Female boss is the best. They understand their staff welfare and feeling more than their male counterperts
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by guchii(f): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2015
It has more to do with personality, lets not forget that its not possible to please everyone. As the popular saying "one man's food is another man's poison. I would suggest we just try to study and understand the personality of whoever our boss is, I think it will help to create a fair platform.
Re: Male Boss And Female Boss Which One Is Better by fm7070: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2015
Most Female Boss are very bad.
They lack understanding,
they are very bossy
they carry that boss mentality on their head
they are mediocre
they don't know anything and won't admit
they are feminist and feel like it is women's world
they are not rugged
they don't teach their subordinate but rather nag
they tongue-lash

Presently, I have a female boss. She is one reason I may want to leave the job. Here is another male that deputies him, the man is wonderful, but not perfect.

(1) (Reply)

Internal Auditor / I Need A Website Where I Upload My Cv And They Fine-tune It For Me For Free / NCR Corporation Job For A Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.