Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? (2702 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by kstadaura: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Alot of guys these days have passed the age of 35-40 as singles what are you still waiting for at this age?, most of them if you ask they will tell you am not ready despite the fact that they are employed, they forget that time waits for no one,before you know it you will get old.Some even use to say 'must i be married to be happy in life?. its very rare to see a guy that get married in his mid 20s,except if he is rich or his family are rich,. Some use to say they are still sampling the girls and have not met the right one.

Is it until you have car,more money,a house of your own or what? in my opinion pls once you are above 35 just try and manage your life the way its and get life partner. Thats why we have alot of poor single ladies unmarried.

And you also the ladies manage with the one that come to you,you must not have a rich husband.or what are you still waiting for?
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by adedayourt(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by Dyt(f): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
No
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
depends on the guy and the lady he intends to marry, but I've noticed where both parties get married poor and later become rich together they stick longer as partners.
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
ok
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by Galacious1: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigerians and marriage. Since marriage is not equal to happiness, why the trouble?

1 Like

Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by ajademola2000(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op what are you saying? you need to be rich even before marriage, being poor is a sin. Thunder fire poverty
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by kstadaura: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
ajademola2000:
Op what are you saying? you need to be rich even before marriage, being poor is a sin. Thunder fire poverty
I agree with you thunder fire poverty!!!.
But what if the riches didnt come and you are approaching your late 30s?. seriously,being poor is a sin? are you among those that say if you are not rich god is not happy with you?
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by lilmax(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Responsible men get married when they know they can take care of a family

2 Likes

Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by ajademola2000(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
kstadaura:

I agree with you thunder fire poverty!!!.
But what if the riches didnt come and you are approaching your late 30s?. seriously,being poor is a sin? are you among those that say if you are not rich god is not happy with you?

No I don't believe God has anything to do with human being poor or rich, we are the architects of our own fate. I believe in hard work, hard work and dedication always pay off
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by An0nimus: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
yelz
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by addictiv(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
hell yes
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by EfemenaXY: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
kstadaura:
Alot of guys these days have passed the age of 35-40 as singles what are you still waiting for at this age?, most of them if you ask they will tell you am not ready despite the fact that they are employed, they forget that time waits for no one,before you know it you will get old.Some even use to say 'must i be married to be happy in life?. its very rare to see a guy that get married in his mid 20s,except if he is rich or his family are rich. Some use to say they are still sampling the girls and have not met the right one.
Is it until you have car,more money,a house of your own or what? in my opinion pls once you are above 35 just try and manage your life the way its and get life partner. Thats why we have alot of poor single ladies unmarried.
And you also the ladies manage with the one that come to you,you must not have a rich husband.or what are you still waiting for?

What's the rush??

Is getting married a do or die affair? Or is there some sort of award for how quickly one gets hitched?
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by emilyone(f): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
You have no business getting married if you cannot comfortably take care of your family needs in terms of food, cloths shelter etc or else frustration will drive you to do the unthinkable, Arowolo case comes to mind.
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by kstadaura: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
addictiv:
hell yes

An0nimus:
yelz

so the two of you will never get married until you are rich?
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by kstadaura: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
emilyone:
You have no business getting married if you cannot comfortably take care of your family needs in terms of food, cloths shelter etc or else frustration will drive you to do the unthinkable, Arowolo case comes to mind.
I am not saying that one should go into marriage without him being able to take care of the family's need, but to say until you become rich is like forever,cos riches never tell you when they are coming. And i thought you people said what a man can do woman can do better?, why not you provide for the family when the husband is in financial crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by EfemenaXY: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
kstadaura:

I am not saying that one should go into marriage without him being able to take care of the family's need, but to say until you become rich is like forever,cos riches never tell you when they are coming. And i thought you people said what a man can do woman can do better?, why not you provide for the family when the husband is in financial crisis.

Gold digger. lipsrsealed

Why get married if you're experiencing financial crises?
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by pet4ril(f): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Over to the guys grin grin
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by Dheartless: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2015
the two above

smh,
women! always scared of responsibility
well....they can never be............
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by jashar(f): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2015
How rich is rich? Or when can rich be called rich enough? undecided

Taste, preference and standard of living differs.
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by Pearlcon: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2015
I am over 35 and seriously wants to gets married, but the ladies just keep sizing guys up. Though am gainfully employed. I once approached a girl and the first question she asked was - do you have a car? I just form like say i wan receive call na so i discharge my self. Still interested in marriage. I don't mind PM from serious ladies. Am based in Lagos.
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by EfemenaXY: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pearlcon:
I am over 35 and seriously wants to gets married, but the ladies just keep sizing guys up. Though am gainfully employed. I once approached a girl and the first question she asked was - do you have a car? I just form like say i wan receive call na so i discharge my self. Still interested in marriage. I don't mind PM from serious ladies. Am based in Lagos.

You have nothing to offer, yet you wanna get married? undecided

Who was born to suffer?
Re: Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? by kstadaura: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You have nothing to offer, yet you wanna get married? undecided

Who was born to suffer?
I thought he said,he was gainfully employed, that means he can take care of the needs of a small family,just because he doesnt own a car?.@Pearlcon keep searching you will surely meet a lady that will accept you as you are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of The Nigerian Child! / Married Women Are The Sweetest / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Give A Man Money To Pay Her Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.