Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation (34187 Views)

95% Biafra Restoration Accomplished As Kanu Meet With AID Foundation / Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by AdoraAmadi: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
On September the 18th, Zahra Buhari, daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, signed on to be the brand ambassador of the Sickle Cell Aid Foundation (SCAF).

SCAF is an NGO with a dual mandate, to raise awareness on sickle cell to ensure individuals are able to make informed decisions on their future children and to guarantee that less privileged people with this disorder have access to quality healthcare.

Zahra is no stranger to this disorder as it affects her close relatives, thus she was excited to support
this mission. Speaking on this new development, Zahra said:
“I was impressed with the amount of work SCAF has been doing with so little resources. I also lost a sister three years back due to sickle cell anaemia, so I know what it feels like losing a loved one. Becoming an Ambassador of SCAF is a way to show my support to those suffering from sickle cell anaemia.”

The founder of SCAF, Nkechi Azinge, who was recently awarded by the Queen of England for her philanthropic acts said, ‘ Zahra is a passionate and committed lady who is keen to lend her support in any way possible. We are certain that Zahra’s involvement will help raise exigent awareness and ensure that more sickle cell sufferers get the help they need.’

watch our documentary on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA-7Ok1SZGA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/pics-zahra-buhari-announced-as-brand.html

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by adedayourt(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
kh
Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by AdoraAmadi: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
more pics

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by doublewisdom: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Her pancake appears thicker these days. That's all I have to say!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by Truth24(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Broomstick undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by 48noble(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Will DSS probe me if I ask her out? I've got issues with My girl on faith bases.?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
The makeup thick sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by kilokeys(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
What has d last pic got to do with anything?

27 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by dejavski(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Y the bosoms dey reduce everytime na? angry who dey squeeze am with vex undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by omenka(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
They would still Wail, boys and girls alike.
Na wa oo. Una no dey tire to cry?? cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by hinwazaka: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
JUST ANOTHER USELESS KARDASHIAN. WHO MADE YOU OUR KATE WINDSOR. RUBBISH TYRANNICAL FAMILY.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by bigv(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Kk
Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by bigv(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
She deserves it. She stood by her Dad all they way. Unlike... lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by lilmax(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Really stunning cool

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by okooloyun1(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by Raymondville(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Contracts to her

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by dave2meek(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by drnairalov: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
why i no go love u, when ur papa na sentor, for story to change na just one signature..

12 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Very good of her to lend her name to such a cause. The word "stunning" is superfluous in this context though..
Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by emmabest2000(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Congrats to her...

"M O N D A Y "

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by fpeter(f): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
good for her

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by Zitoangels(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Zahra making daddy and crush proud since 1998 cool

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by Imortal001: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Zahra is beautiful!

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by free2ryhme: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
this is Good coming from a President's daughter

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

Her ankara fine o!! Even that babe with pink headtie, her own fine too!!

4 Likes

The General's Daughter starring John Travolta, Madeleine Stow & James Cromwell.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by donholy28(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
good for her...she don try

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by ifex370(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2015
na 1 uncle somewhere go dey pia this tin oo.. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by loadedvibes: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Na only cup wey don full dem dey put water for this life

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2015
She even get teddy beards grin cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation by lonelydora: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2015
The beauty of a woman is her husband. Based on that, Zahra is not yet beautiful in my eyes.

Meanwhile, what's the Reason for the last pix?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" / Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Tinubu Waves At His Supporters At Eagles Square, Abuja (Video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.