Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I (5629 Views)

Profile: Flora Shaw, The Woman That Coined The Name "Nigeria" / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by Chigold101(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Teeboy22:
The newly-coined Full Meaning of B-U-H-A-R-I: Bring Us Happiness And Remove Injustice

cc lalasticlala seun..

it is very sad that means in real terms B-U-H-A-R-I Bringing Us Hell And Removing Intelligence...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by KingTom(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Why r u mocking op Sir? grin

I'm not grin
Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by Chigold101(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

B+ U+H+A+R+I
BRINGING US HATRED AMIDST RETALIATORY INDIGNATION.
GBAMMMMMMM!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by sdindan: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Teeboy22:

Oga go and die

Back to sender.

1 Like

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by refreshrate: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

B+ U+H+A+R+I

Excellent, but haters of Nigeria will not like it

1 Like

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by Teeboy22(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:
That's quite clever. grin
wink
KingTom:
That's quite clever. grin

yaa
Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by DerideGull(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
hinwazaka:

B+ U+H+A+R+I

Bros it is much of BRINGING US HATRED AND RETALIATORY INDIGNATION =BUHARI

1 Like

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by OkikeAbiama: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
DerideGull:

Bros it is much of BRINGING US HATRED AND RETALIATORY INDIGNATION =BUHARI

Very boring

2 Likes

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by Okanokan(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Teeboy22:
The newly-coined Full Meaning of B-U-H-A-R-I: Bring Us Happiness And Remove Injustice

cc lalasticlala seun..

If you don't have anything intelligent to contribute, why not watch a movie or go to bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by francizy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
hinwazaka:

B+ U+H+A+R+I

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

No kingtom, this is the clever one here! cheesy grin
Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by KingTom(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
francizy:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

No kingtom, this is the clever one here! cheesy grin
mediocre and riddled with insane bigotry sprinkled with a senseless need to embarrass himself grin
Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by francizy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:
mediocre and riddled with insane bigotry sprinkled with a senseless need to embarrass himself grin

I don't like that guy's posts on boko haram threads but right here, the guy killed it! cool

1 Like

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by KingTom(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
francizy:

I don't like that guy's posts on boko haram threads but right here, the guy killed it! cool
he killed it grin
Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by francizy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:
he killed it grin

Yes oh! He killed the OP's shallow reasoning.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by Teeboy22(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Okanokan:

If you don't have anything intelligent to contribute, why not watch a movie or go to bed.

ok.
Re: The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I by Teeboy22(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
francizy:

Yes oh! He killed the OP's shallow reasoning.. grin
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! / List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. / South East Is Not Landlocked (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.