Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads (2381 Views)

Which Radio Station, Is The Best Radio Station In Lagos Nigeria. (poll) / Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? / Which Radio Station Are You Feeling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by crushing: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2009
Hello, is anyone know which radio is best for put some ads ? which is more effctive? shocked grin cheesy
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by Igwe9(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2009
what part of the country are we talking about here? smiley smiley
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by crushing: 2:46am On Apr 15, 2009
I am talking about Nigeria ,we are a manufacturer from china ,we want to put some ads in Nigeria's radio ,to expand our market .but I dont know which one is best ,I ve searched in the internat but there are a lot ,I tried to to send them email and made phone calls ,but nobody answer me. you know we are far away from the country so I am very worried about this ,thank you very much!
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by Igwe9(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2009
Talk to you soon
Igwe
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by maxtop(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
tiwatiwamititi, lol shocked
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by akinalabi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
crushing:

Hello, is anyone know which radio is best for put some ads ? which is more effctive? shocked grin cheesy

Depends on the kind of ad you want to place.

Is it for a product, a service, a show or what?

Whatever you do, please know that you have to run the
ads over and over again for effectiveness.
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by lollyefisi: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ Poster,
I work with Cutler Ogilvy Public Relations , i can help you place your adverts on a radio that is suitable for your product. You can mail me on
oomole@cutlerogilvypr.com.

Cheers
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by qkman: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2009
dont expect to get free polls always,try rhythm 93.7
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by otukpo(f): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2009
WAZOBIA FM!!!
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by crushing: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
Our product is crushing machine ,I have send to a lot of radios ,like cool fm ,frcn ,Rhythm FM, and hot fm , and called them more than once ,but the line is always so bad , the one answered is always asked hello ? and again and again , I dont know how to do now , Is the line really hard to make calls?
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by crushing: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2009
We dont intended to make free ads ,we are only expected to know which is better for ads on stone crushing machine , thanks to all of you ! smiley
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by adetunrayo(f): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2009
Radio lagos and Eko FM
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by rasputinn(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ OP

The answer to your question is in the question itself
Best radio station to place adverts IN NIGERIA,meaning you must be looking at which ones have the national spread.
Well,if that be the case,then it's gotta be Radio Nigeria and Ray Power in that order,except you're looking at something else
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by Igwe9(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2009
crushing:

I am talking about Nigeria ,we are a manufacturer from china ,we want to put some ads in Nigeria's radio ,to expand our market .but I dont know which one is best ,I ve searched in the internat but there are a lot ,I tried to to send them email and made phone calls ,but nobody answer me. you know we are far away from the country so I am very worried about this ,thank you very much!
I 'd advice you go for stations  located around northern part of Nigeria where stones/Rocks are found and  Lagos for obvious reasons.

thanks,
Igwe
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by denobleman(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2009
why waste your precious time and money advertising where your target audience is not?

If your product is stone crushing machine then advertise only in Radio that reaches that target audience.

Simple!
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by niyyie(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2009
There is no single radio station that every Nigerian listens to. Gone are the days when Radio Nigeria ruled the airwaves. How many people listen to Radio Nigeria today?
There are 1,000's of radio stations in Nigeria today. To reach the majority, simply target the market leaders: Ray Power, Cool FM, Rhythm FM. Make sure the ad is played across their stations spread around Nigeria. They all have radio stations in more than one location.
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by Igwe9(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2009
crushing:

We dont intended to make free ads ,we are only expected to know which is better for ads on stone crushing machine , thanks to all of you ! smiley
Do you have a representative/ business partner in Nigeria?
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by crushing: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2009
no, we dont have the agent ,that why I have to search in the net to find this
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by Igwe9(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2009
In that case, you definitely have to get someone to act on your behalf in Nigeria,sensitize the public and take care of all the logistics.
In sequel to our phone conversation,I will send you mail in a moment.
Regards,

Igwe
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by zerocool(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2009
itz 96.9 breath my fm,baby!!
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by Igwe9(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2009
You got my mail

Igwe
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by cvibe: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2009
@ poster

The stone crushing industries are mostly located in the Northern part of the country and this industry is a manual labour industry.

Rather than waste money targeting the wrong audience on radio, why don't you purchase a flight ticket to Nigeria and come and do a demo of your product. I believe that will go a long way in reaching your intended customers.
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by rayshiy: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
hi crushing,

You can contact me on rpopoola@mediashareng.com. I worked with MediaShare Limited. a media independent Agency and Planner.

Cheers
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by lyfe(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2009
Try advertising in the dailies (News papers) Guardian,Punch,Tribune,Compass,The Nation et.c Just google for their website for more info, You don't have to leave ShenZhen for 9ja for advert, Call them and make an arrangement. It pays to relate with the media people directly rather than using middlemen. This is important so as not to get your product rebranded cheesy in country clamouring for "REBRANDING"
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by crushing: 2:45am On Apr 17, 2009
We have already put ads in Nigeria newspaper , this time is for choose a radio ,thanks to! grin
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by modupay(f): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2009
NA WASOBIA OOOOOOOOOO, EVEN I DEY ENJOYING THERE BLUES IN THE MIND NITE,INFACT I REALLY ENJOYED THE STATION. GBOSA!!!!!!!! FOR U ,RADIO STATION CALLED WASOBIA.
MODUPE.
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by hackney(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2009
Please mind your tenses before you put up any Ads Mr crushing: smiley wink cheesy
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by modupay(f): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
ok sir i will nnot do it again. am sorry oooo
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by MOELLIOTT(f): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2009
Crushing

Please please be very careful before you release your money to anybody. Nigeria is not a place you enter arrangements with just anybody.

National newspaper remains your best bet, in my opinion. If you are doing long term marketing, they will give you a reduced rate.

For your kind of field, you are better off speaking to people in the stone crushing industry.
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by dasa: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2009
@MOELLIOTT , nicely said. you understand marketing.

@crushing. radio is not likely to reach your target market. the people that need such machines read newspapers and watch NTA news(national network news).

i suggest you do any or all of the following.

1) advertise on NTA national network news. you can contact the NTA thru NTA plus

+234-80-33148855 I.K. ONOBU
+234-80-36784575 LAWAL JAMIL
+234-80-33173233 SARAH ARUM
+234-80-33385158 JOY O.
+234-80-33048234 APPOLONIA N. 
+234-80-37881454 EYO N. 
www.ntaplus.com

2) use a national daily newspaper, get their contacts from thier websites

http://www.vanguardngr.com/
http://punchng.com/
www.ngrguardiannews.com
http://www.thisdayonline.com

3) write construction companies. i like this option because your product is not mass market. so hit the target directly.
send your product brochure and any other relevant information directly to construction companies by courier.

Get their contacts by doing a search on google.com with the keyword 'nigerian construction companies'
select the result from nigeriagalleria.com

you'll see a long list. send to all of them.

i suggest that you also offer them resellers status  so they do the extra legwork for you incase they cant buy.

this option will be cheaper, and i think more effective.

post on this thread if you need more help.

Thanks for your interest in Nigeria(Good People, Great Nation). I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by Afotamodi: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hi,why dony you try Gateway Radio(90.5 fm),located in Abeokuta,Ogun State.You can also reach them through their website-www.gatewayradionigeria.com.You will surely get your money's worth.You can even listen to them on the internet.All the best.
Re: Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads by crushing: 8:05am On May 08, 2009
Well , thanks for all the people who help me, you are really warm people, I will try the suggest you give me for the ads!

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Adibua Programmes Director, Beat 99.9fm Beat Up Junior Colleague / The Top 10 Songs In Africa From January To June 2013 / Rick Ross Fans & Lovers Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.