Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,683 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea (645 Views)

Why I Hate Chelsea. / Free Daily Sport Betting Tips(only For Crazy Gamblers Like Me) / If You Hate Chelsea, You Would Luv This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea by ikenwa4lyf: 2:55am On Sep 21, 2015
After the game between Chelsea and Arsenal, my friend called me and the following ensued.

Friend: Hello Chizoba, did you see scores?

Me: Yes, and so

Friend: Ntoooooor!!! We don beat Arsenal Finally. Your plan no work.

Me: After your club did ojoro

Friend: Win na win, we are the champions of England and will beat arsenal and Wenger anytime, any day.

From the above conversation, you can see the trait of a true Chelsea fan, who vomited pride as he spoke to me after winning a game with the help of the referee. I have accepted that Chelsea won but the FA has to look into this.

I am not happy writing this post but i have no choice and I am no fan of Chelsea Football Club. They beat Arsenal today in the premier league and everyone is shouting and chanting Up Chelsea! Up Mourinho as if they won the league or even the champions league.

Lets face reality, Arsenal were robbed when the referee Mike Dean gave Gabriel Paulista a straight red card. Why on earth would he do such at the heat of the game and his decision was even influenced by the demon Diego Costa who as we know is a player who is temperamental and who deserved the red.

Well, this were Mourinho’s words after the game and it just summarized and increased Wenger woes

“Where is the controversy? For me, no controversy. The game is about many different aspects, technical, tactical, emotional, physical. Normally the best team wins – we were the best team.

“We were dominant, we were controlled. Obviously let’s not be hypocritical and deny but playing with one man more is easier.

“I think I played against Arsenal 15/16 times and only once they didn’t moan. Maybe it was because they won that game. All the other matches, they have reasons for that.

“I played my first derby in September 2000 – to win a derby, emotional control. I’ve played derbies in Spain, Portugal, England, Italy and I always say the same words. You always need emotional control.”

Just imagine a coach who is pontificating about having emotional control when in reality, he does not possess it at all. The only thing Mourinho desires is just his three points and to win. He doesn’t care whether you fight, use negative tactics, just give him his three points and he is ok.

Wenger on the other side was fuming as Mourinho,s winning streak against him continues.

His words:

“I think Diego costa should’ve had a red card, I wouldn’t like to be Mike Dean tonight.
“I cannot understand this situation. Costa, twice should have been sent off. Look at the situation before the cross comes in. He hits Koscielny in the face on purpose. He makes a fuss of it and in every game he is aggressive and gets away with it because of the weakness of the referee.
“I think two sendings off for us and Costa staying on the pitch is a shame.”

Well, my advise to Wenger is just simple. Continue trying and you never know when history will favour you just like Abraham Lincoln and Buhari. But as for now it is Chelsea that rules London now and ever shall be, world without end. Wenger, sorry CECH MATE.

Source: http://www.kyrianblog.com/hate-or-like-me-but-i-just-hate-chelsea/
Re: Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea by IamAtribalist: 4:14am On Sep 21, 2015
cool Look here. You are a Nigerian and you are here displaying your passion for English football clubs. Arsenal you love. Chelsea you hate. When was the last time you showed passion for an African team not to even mention a Nigerian team? I have noticed a disturbing trend of young Nigerians (aka our future leaders) displaying passion for the affairs of people who couldn't care less about their existence. They are busy hyping up foreign clubs while neglecting their own home made products. How did you think Arsenal and Chelsea became big? Do you think they became big by English men supporting league teams in Brazil and Argentina? If the Europeans did not embrace and support their teams how will they become a force to be reckoned with today? But I am very conversant of the typical Nigerian mentality. You go around the world bragging about how intelligent and savvy you are but simple supporting your own league teams you will never do. A few decades from now, many of these idiots in their 60 and 70s will still be running around feeling pain, joy, sorrow and sadness over the result of a premiership league game while they will never even tune in to watch a single NL game. Keep helping another man to build his business and lets see if your children will not become slaves to his children. BUILD YOU OWN. BUILD YOUR OWN. BUILD YOUR OWN. I don talk my own. Shikena.
Re: Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea by menix(m): 4:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Because of Chelsea won, the OP write Bible nd the guy above wrote novel..

Ok maybe the nxt poster will have something long to post..
Re: Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea by TI1919(m): 5:08am On Sep 21, 2015
I love Chelsea fc, Mourinho and Costa is my man of the match in the Chelsea/Arsenal encounter. Mourinho says he will defeat Arsenal after losing to Everton, which he did exactly as he said

tongue cheesy grin undecided
Re: Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea by ikenwa4lyf: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2015
TI1919:
I love Chelsea fc, Mourinho and Costa is my man of the match in the Chelsea/Arsenal encounter. Mourinho says he will defeat Arsenal after losing to Everton, which he did exactly as he said
tongue cheesy grin undecided

When chelsea loses , we would see weda they are worth been called champions
Re: Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea by ikenwa4lyf: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Look here. You are a Nigerian and you are here displaying your passion for English football clubs. Arsenal you love. Chelsea you hate. When was the last time you showed passion for an African team not to even mention a Nigerian team? I have noticed a disturbing trend of young Nigerians (aka our future leaders) displaying passion for the affairs of people who couldn't care less about their existence. They are busy hyping up foreign clubs while neglecting their own home made products. How did you think Arsenal and Chelsea became big? Do you think they became big by English men supporting league teams in Brazil and Argentina? If the Europeans did not embrace and support their teams how will they become a force to be reckoned with today? But I am very conversant of the typical Nigerian mentality. You go around the world bragging about how intelligent and savvy you are but simple supporting your own league teams you will never do. A few decades from now, many of these idiots in their 60 and 70s will still be running around feeling pain, joy, sorrow and sadness over the result of a premiership league game while they will never even tune in to watch a single NL game. Keep helping another man to build his business and lets see if your children will not become slaves to his children. BUILD YOU OWN. BUILD YOUR OWN. BUILD YOUR OWN. I don talk my own. Shikena.

Don't blameme, i love my country but i love good football and Nigerian league is not offering that to me.

(1) (Reply)

Eyewitness Account Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama. / How Jamie Vardy Of Leicester City Made A Name For Himself / Sure Daily Winning Odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.