Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's (1275 Views)

Beware Of Another Civil War, US Report "Nigerian Unity In The Balance" / The Symbol Of Nigerian Unity. / Did Awo Really Believe That The North Fought The Civil War For Nigerian Unity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by olabukola: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2009
Can Nigeria be ever united with some part always talking of staying on their own. Left for me i would like them to leave for us to know who is with us. I think their disunity is affecting the progress of this great nation and the earlier they go the better for us.

Whats your take on this.
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by ikeyman00(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2009
useless and waste of space thread!!

completely nonesense thread!!

why ibos igbos abi u never hear yorobos wan join benin rep

tribalist slowpoke

cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2009
The time 4 secession has come and gone bro!. The Igbos are in Nigeria 2 stay. Learn 2 live with that fear. Those that are clamouring for secession do not represent the mainstream igbos. They are just a bunch of opportunists.

http://ogeneike..com/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by udezue(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2009
Stupid FOOLS. Then why did you hold them back when they attempted to leave the evil union u call Nigeria?

The last time I checked Hausa Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaws, and Tiv have all threatened to leave Nigeria only Biafrans (Igbos, Ibibios, Ijaws, Ogoni) actually formed their own nation and ran it until they were forced back after 3 yrs so quit ur bitching and moaning about us. If you can give the option to leave and we will gladly let you and ur ilk rot in the hell u call Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by ikeyman00(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2009
we not goin anywhere, we re right here!!!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by udezue(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2009
Whats special about Nigeria?

Can some1 please enlighten me
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2009
We caution that these people should see the Igbo as their brothers and sisters or leave them alone forever.
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2009
The name of the poster of this crap thread seems to be from a particular tribe known for cowardice. When our kins were slaughtered in the North, we reacted . when their big men were being assasinated and hounded into detention, they couldn't do anything other than 'sidon look' and those who could went into self exile or assylum. Ndigbo have never been and will never be cowards. This people couldn't even raise any dust when their brother who was acclaimed to have won the June 12 election was murdered with a cup of tea. They know that without Ndigbo, the entity called nigeria will simply crumble like a pack of cards.

grin cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by ikeyman00(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2009
@ post

the starter of this thread just registered but check out his few post, then u know whats up

yorobo slowpoke

cool
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by xyzb4b4(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2009
@poster Can Nigeria be ever united with some part always talking of staying on their own. Left for me i would like them to leave for us to know who is with us. I think their disunity is affecting the progress of this great nation and the earlier they go the better for us.Whats your take on th

You have to understand the issue very well b4 comenting. Dont forget the ppl u are talking about are as commited as any other tribe in making Naija a better place if not more. All they are asking for is a true nation in all aspects. How do u expect them to keep quiet while some selected group of ppl are seen as true nigerians while they are not.
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2009
am not surprised by the level of response this thread is provoking. Let us not waste our strength on this Moof**Ker. They should just watch n see.

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by onyengbu1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
must you guys respond to any fool that comes looking for attention on nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by olabukola: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
@onye_ngbu
You responded as well.

@Topic

What i said is just the gospel truth, we(Hausa's and yorubas) don't like the ibo's why can't we let them go? I did not start this thread to insult anybody but to know why we can't let them go since we don't like them. Moreover they seems to be the cus of our nation being stagnant. We cannot progress with some people wanting out. Disunity can never bring us progress. The more we keep them the more stagnant we will remain.
Well the decision is not mine to make but i suggest we let them go its for our own good.
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by youngies(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2009
olabukola:

@onye_ngbu
You responded as well.

@Topic

What i said is just the gospel truth, we(Hausa's and yorubas) don't like the ibo's why can't we let them go? I did not start this thread to insult anybody but to know why we can't let them go since we don't like them. Moreover they seems to be the cus of our nation being stagnant. We cannot progress with some people wanting out. Disunity can never bring us progress. The more we keep them the more stagnant we will remain.
Well the decision is not mine to make but i suggest we let them go its for our own good.
You sound so nauseating that you should have been flushed down the toilet when you were born. What a louse!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by Dede1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2009
jabbok:

The time 4 secession has come and gone bro!. The Igbos are in Nigeria 2 stay. Learn 2 live with that fear. Those that are clamouring for secession do not represent the mainstream igbos. They are just a bunch of opportunists.

The article in the link you cited is mixed bag and probably written by a fellow who would cutoff the nose because he or she despites his or her face.  

For example, he wanted the people that pray for secession to provide the blue print of the country they had in mind. It is only in his or her delusional world that people had a blueprint of a country they had sought to create.

It amounts to display of asinine if the writer failed to discern the motive behind boundary adjustment and draconian ceding of the crude oil production areas of Igboland to their neighbors. I hope the hack writer understood what it meant to declare people’s property as abounded in their country. What a slowpoke bidding for whomever that rocks his or her fancy?

One wonders aloud why the holier than thou son or daughter of a bitch did not ask why would the federal government of Nigeria continued to use demographic figures cooked by twisted minded Britons since 1959 to allocate resources in Nigeria.

Has the writer looked into the issue such as paying teacher’s salaries and providing infrastructure for education alone? If one state alone in the south-east could boast of the 58, 000 students taking JAMB while the entire northern region can not eke out 14,000 students, the writer of this skewed write-up needs to bury his or her head in the sand. Could there be a better indicator of population growth than school leavers?
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by olabukola: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2009
@youngies
Am in your support for Biafran nation yet you call me names. Kilode?
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ Olabukola

Your support is not needed as you ar inconsequential. The children of Israel shall surely leave the land of Egypt.

@ Onye ngbu

I feel you nwanne cheesy grin shocked cool tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by blacksta(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2009
Almost 10 ibo's v 1 Yoruba.  At poster it looks like you have touch a sensitive part.

ikeyman00:

@ post

the starter  of this thread just registered but check out his few post, then u know whats up

yorobo slowpoke

cool

You are equally as guilty as the poster. A Yourba girl makes  shrewd tribalistic comments Ibo Man also reponse backs in offensive comments
so tell me who is better ?
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by RichyBlacK(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2009
I don't know why some Nigerians can't just learn how to spell! angry

Agbada not Abada
Agbako not Abako
Ojuelegba not Ojueleba
Gbenga not Benga
Ogbono not Obono
Ogbonnaya not Obonnaya
Ogbuefi not Obuefi
Ugba not Uba
Gbahara anyi not Bahara anyi
[b]Igbo [/b]not Ibo
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by ikeyman00(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2009
You are equally as guilty as the poster. A Yourba girl makes shrewd tribalistic comments Ibo Man also reponse backs in offensive comments
so tell me who is better ?

blacksta

u sound and reason like becomerich

hence shouldnt waste my time on fool like u!! olodu

@ post

na biafra makes hausa and yorobos wasted $500,000,000,000 since 1960!! u see yorobos like u cant stand the fact that igbo are hard core!!!

and on the fact ur brain cell seizes to move, renders u another one on the loose
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by Strength10: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2009
The Yorubas and Hausa Envy the capacity and the ability of the Igboman. They know within thier heart that these people represent what they can never be and they do like igbos for who they are but hate them because of Envy. If they feel that igbos don't like the country and are not moving the country forward, they would have allowed Biafra to exist. But because they know that without the people called Biafra, nigeria will not exist or even if it did exist it will turn into terrorist safe heavens like Somalia or Afghcanistan. The Abilities, and resources of the igboman is the backbone of nigeria and thats why they will do everything to keep igbos in the country.
I believe in one nigeria because i think together we are greater. The person that started this thread has shown his lack of enlightenment and paucity of knowledge why igbos still agitate to leave Nigeria. If their is equity in polity,lack of marginaization in federal distribution, lack of draconian policies against the igbos by the government, do you think igbos will be thinking of secession and do you think that groups like MASSOB AND MEND will arise with the backing of the people. People agitate for secession when they feel persecuted and marginalized by their government and that is what is wrong in Nigeria. What we need in Nigeria is a strong De-tribalized nationalist who understands Nigeria and is willing to take the necessary steps to begin the healing process and fix the wounds of the past and present.
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by blacksta(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
ikeyman00:

blacksta

u sound and reason like becomerich

hence shouldnt waste my time on fool like u!! olodu

it is not your fault, i blame the person who started this thread hence me having lower myself to your ignorant level.  You have  the aducaity to call me olodu.  Point of correction there are more Ibo crooks here abroad especially in American prisons waiting to be executed.  The Origins of 419 started with likes of your God Father  - Fred aduja  - i dont even know the crook's name anymore but i am sure you know your lineage
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by ezeagu(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2009

Anybody that believes that is fooling themselves, lol. Every Igbo baby is born with the spirit and dream of Biafra, whether its wrong or not, whether Igbo people or anyone else chooses to acknowledge it or not, It's reality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by ikeyman00(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ blacksta
^^^^^^

oh go away ha, u are just a stupid and foolish u are

as for every igbo dreamin of biafra hmmmm na big lie!!

90% igbo wana see equal and fair nigeria

shikena!!! thats what they are galvanising for

u had river niger second brigde due for ages, but u have ur f u ckin obj award contract on railway from kano-lagos; now u wonderin

what a f  u    kin olodu is, na wickedness naw ooo, abi na priorities no de again for nigeria, angry while here in london, they always know underground train network is outdated hence need modernise, but since de thing still de move right,they get priorites to tackle head on, then its be like that for years

so forget biafra at disguise, let the yorobos and the abokis continuin foolin arounding.

cheeky fools!!
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2009
olabukola:

@onye_ngbu
You responded as well.

@Topic

Olabukolal

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by lucabrasi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2009
blacksta:

it is not your fault, i blame the person who started this thread hence me having lower myself to your ignorant level. You have the aducaity to call me olodu. Point of correction there are more Ibo crooks here abroad especially in American prisons waiting to be executed. The Origins of 419 started with likes of your God Father - Fred aduja - i dont even know the crook's name anymore but i am sure you know your lineage
by assering that his lineage are 419 practitioners e.t.c is not only descending to his level but being as bad as he is,you should have known the modus operandi of biafran revolutionaires by now,you make a comment and one person attacks you,once you reply you get like 1 million people at your throats, jst ignore it
@poster
while i agree to the question asked as to why the igbos are not being allowed to go form their biafra,as i dont see how them leaving will adversely affect nigeria in the long run, not in the least however,i totally disagree with the notion that they are the cause of nigeria's stagnancy,that is not only an ignorant statement,but highly misleading and erroneous, for starters,they have not had a chance at being president coupled with the fact that the northern extraction have majorly being in control of the govt,and key areas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by olabukola: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
lucabrasi:
by assering that his lineage are 419 practitioners e.t.c is not only descending to his level but being as bad as he is,you should have known the modus operandi of biafran revolutionaires by now,you make a comment and one person attacks you,once you reply you get like 1 million people at your throats, jst ignore it
@poster
while i agree to the question asked as to why the igbos are not being allowed to go form their biafra,as i dont see how them leaving will adversely affect nigeria in the long run, not in the least however,i totally disagree with the notion that they are the cause of nigeria's stagnancy,that is not only an ignorant statement,but highly misleading and erroneous, for starters,they have not had a chance at being president coupled with the fact that the northern extraction have majorly being in control of the govt,and key areas
why I said they the problem is cos their agitation brings disunity in Nigeria and no family or association progresses when they are not united.
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by T8ksy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
olabukola: why I said they the problem is cos their agitation brings disunity in Nigeria and no family or association progresses when they are not united.

Right from the onset Nigeria has never been UNITED............and it has nothing to do with biafrans' agitation for autonomy.
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by cjrane: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
ikeyman00: useless and waste of space thread!!

completely nonesense thread!!

why ibos igbos abi u never hear yorobos wan join benin rep

tribalist slowpoke

cool
grin
Re: Nigerian Unity And The Igbo's by htconeline: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
if u watch this guy thread very well u should know that dis guy is not Yoruba.
Impostor ooooshe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Traders Cry To Fashola Over Area Boys / Residents Flee Aba As Kidnappers Write Landlords. / Most Shameless Nigerian Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.