Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Birthday On A Resurrection Sunday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Birthday On A Resurrection Sunday (904 Views)

best app to redeem gift cards in nigeria read / Fans Blast Skales For Celebrating Patoranking's Birthday On The Wrong Day / Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday On A Resurrection Sunday by dave27: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2009
How beautiful to know that my birthday coincided with the resurrection of Jesus Christ this year. Having left university four years ago, and is still searching for fulfillment of purpose and dreams. Earnestly expecting the manifestation of my kingship. This time no doubt is the right moment to step into the world confidently being aware of His powers that works within me. This is because I crave for the same power that raised Jesus Christ from death. Paul wrote, “That I may know him and the power of his resurrection”.

Read Full Story http://rebrandnaija./issues_article2.php

(1) (Reply)

A 1 Is Needed Urgently / Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend / Thanksgiving Service After U-17 World Cup In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.