Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon. Sept. 21st 2015) - ENDURING HARDSHIP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon. Sept. 21st 2015) - ENDURING HARDSHIP (390 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon. Sept. 21st 2015) - ENDURING HARDSHIP by dallyemmy: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday September 21st 2015) - ENDURING HARDSHIP

1.Thank you Father for the abundance of your grace that has seen me through till now.

2.Thank you Father for it is by your mercy that I have not been consumed.

3.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins.

4.Father, as a good soldier of Christ, grant unto me the grace to endure hardship.

5.Father, let every effort of satan to get me discouraged and turn my back on You, be frustrated.

6.Father, strengthen my faith to overcome the wiles and temptations of satan.

7.Father, let nothing be able to separate me from the love of Christ, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me enough depth and root in You, to enable me run this heavenly race to the end.

9.I pull down every stronghold of the powers of darkness in my life, home, ministry and business, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let Your anointing break every yoke of satan upon my life.

11.Father, remove from me every root of irritation and anger, that gets me easily upset and offended.

12.Father, let patience have its perfect work in my life, so that I will be wanting in nothing.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Manipulators / Pastor And Money / And What Is Holiness All About? Part 3 (concluding Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.