Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Get IT Jobs In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get IT Jobs In Nigeria (556 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / 9 Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria / The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get IT Jobs In Nigeria by AkumahTalk(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2015
If I’m asked to describe the state of our economy and job market in one word, I’d use the word “Brutal” and it’s not an exaggeration. More people are competing for fewer positions. We have a situation where positions hardly remain vacant. The privileged few that are in the “know” would quickly inform/ fix in their friends, candidates or kinsmen. As a result of this, despite the many vacancies that are advertised daily, a larger percentage of companies do not advertise. We will look at another alternative on how to get IT jobs in Nigeria. The best time to find a job is when you already have one, if you’re unemployed then the odds are stacked against you.
Follow these 5 proven steps. It’s a more proactive alternative on how to get IT jobs in Nigeria. This applies to non IT jobs as well. It would require some financial commitment and guts!.

STEP 1: Prepare a Potent Resume/CV.

STEP 2: Make a list of all the companies you’d like to work for: I highly recommend my list of top IT companies in Nigeria.

STEP 3: Find the person of influence within.

STEP 4: Write a letter to the person of influence : Everyone looking for a job will respond to an advert, the idea here is to create an opportunity before the advert is even sent out.

STEP 5: Prepare and Follow-up on possible leads.

I expanded on how to follow each step and do it correctly to achieve the best results.

www.techbusiness101.com

(1) (Reply)

International HSE Certifications And Software Training / Eritrea Orders Men To Marry Two Wives Or Be Jailed / How Not To Follow Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.