Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? (995 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? by udemejack(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2015
please i ve been realy curious about this very aspect because have always been scared to part with my hard earned money on online stores who dont accept payment on delivery unlike konga an jumia here who will bring the product to your door step before you make payments.
But stores like coolicool,Aliexpress,Gearbest,Geekbuying,Amazon etc are some of the leading online mobile stores.i want to ask who has made purchases with any of these stores and what were your experiences before your goods get to you or did you pay custom and taxes?
Thanks in advance
Re: What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Bros buy your phone for Naija
Re: What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? by udemejack(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2015
jcmaiah:
Bros buy your phone for Naija
somtime its hard to fine these phones around and the people who have it will instantly inflate their prices to the level which somtime seem absurd
Re: What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? by snika: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Kulimart.
Re: What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? by udemejack(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2015
snika:
Kulimart.
i mean an international online store
Re: What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Amazon
Re: What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone? by udemejack(m): 3:21am On Sep 22, 2015
easylife4:
Amazon
so they charge for customs?

(1) (Reply)

Visa Phone Subscription Plans & How To Subscribe Pls. / Mtn Bis / Motorola Turbo 2, The Phone Is Truly Indestructible. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.