Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? (851 Views)

If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) / 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / How To Get A Legit Usa Credit Card And Address From Nigeria In 30min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by brookslane: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2006
Im from the US, dont even know how i came across this place, but ive always had this curiosity about people from different countries, ive never even spoken to someone who wasnt born in the US, so anyway, just wanted to say hi, and if anyone wants to chat with me, im here,
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by Dufferz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2006
I'z ausrian, Hello to tiz beutiful site, NOw fuk off you MONEY GRABBIN YANKIE

Only Jokinz

We austrians are so funny yah
hahahaha

Jus jokin around im english, ure cool really
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by naijadiva2(f): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2006
everyone here are not from nigeria but me personally, i'm nigerian but from america.
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by brookslane: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2006
That was sooo not nice, but damn if it aint true about atleast half of us, so your in Australia?? I've always wanted to go there, and I seriously loved Steve Erwin,
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by naijadiva2(f): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2006
i think you got it mistaken, dufferz's not australian, he's austrian, you know, the country in europe.
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
98% of people in this forum (Nairaland) are Nigerians
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by Oracle(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2006
Well, i'm Nigerian and i live here at Home
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by naijacutee(f): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2006
I'm Nigerian. I guess most of us here are originally Nigerian, even though we may live in different parts of the world. You seem cool and open-minded, therefore you are most welcome here.
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by mukina2: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2006
no am not from there.

nigeria angry hell no tongue grin grin
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by mimigirl(f): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2006
You are welcome. Almost everybody here are nigerians. Just be your self anytime anyhow anywhere
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by mimigirl(f): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2006
You are welcome. Almost everybody here are nigerians. Just be your self anytime anyhow anywhere
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by mimigirl(f): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2006
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by iice(f): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2006
Welcome and hope you have fun.
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by dominobaby(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi brookslane, welcome and have fun!

I'm nigerian living in nigeria.
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by gazilgasto(f): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2006
i am not from here but i like the nigerian "things'
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by Memunah(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2006
Welcome to NL am a Nigerian from Nigeria,but we ve also gotten non-Nigerians on NL so your country does not matter in here.Welcome and have fun
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by jdawg(m): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2006
Whats up y'all? e'rbody here seems real cool cool cool, am trying to learn some pidgin
any help would be very appreciated. am ugandan if anybody knows where that is.
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by dominobaby(f): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2006
Of course, jdawg, aint uganda part of africa? Welcome and enjoy.
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by aparisexy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2006
welcome onboard. hope u enjoy ur flight wid the worlds craziest and niccest peoples, so, u white? can u introduce me to any white chics? cos i love pink asses. ah ha h ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ha wink cheesy
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by caramel06(f): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2006
Well im African American, half Nigerian, I was living in the states but I came to London to try and change my career. Im new to this site and to the UK so it will be nice to get to know some lovely Nigerian people kiss
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by neelsel(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2006
caramel06:

Well im African American, half Nigerian, I was living in the states but I came to London to try and change my career. I'm new to this site and to the UK so it will be nice to get to know some lovely Nigerian people kiss
REally?
Found this a bit too big to swallow. Even if you were born and raised in Alaska you have met and also spoken to someone other than our own kind. The US is a conglamourate institution of thousands of diiferent ethnicities and people, so for the benefit of all of us on this site, do away with the hyprocracy.
Re: Is Everyone Here From Nigeria? by eslynera(f): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2006
I'M NEITHER A NIGERIAN
NOR FROM NIGERIA.

hey buddy, not everybody here is a nigerian from nigerian. Mostly it's known as Nairaland" because the admin is a Nigeria.
that's the big point. tongue

welcom anyways cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When You Leave Your Number, Do People Actually Call U? / You Too Can Browse For Frr / An Inmate In Texas Eats His Own Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.