Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

British American Tobacco (BAT) Technician - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco (BAT) Technician (1280 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Graduate Job At British American Tobacco(bat) / British American Tobacco (BAT) 2016 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco (BAT) Technician by olaboby: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello guyz

Anyone in the house with info regarding the recent BAT technician recruitment??

The test was done upper weekend and stage 2 (practical / interview) done last weekend

Anyone with expected salary package, expected number of people to be taken, expected date to start calling / resumption
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Technician by budymore18: 6:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Please I also applied but I've not been called for test or interview as you have stated below.
If I may ask how was the test and interview like, kindly furnish me with the information so as to get prepared.
From the online registration, my status showed initial review, what is urs now? Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Technician by olaboby: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2015
What is your course of study, because, i learnt they only call Mechanical leaving Electrical application until when needed, i guess they just need Mechanical now

budymore18:
Please I also applied but I've not been called for test or interview as you have stated below.
If I may ask how was the test and interview like, kindly furnish me with the information so as to get prepared.
From the online registration, my status showed initial review, what is urs now? You can whatsapp me on my no 08035147167. Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Technician by budymore18: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Oooooo I see, mine is Electrical may that's why but pls furnish me with the test questions and how the interview went. You can drop me a mail at thanks, will be expecting ur reply.

(1) (Reply)

Information Very Urgent / Massive Academic Staff Recruitment At Best Solution Polytechnic / Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.