Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) (44388 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Man Kept In Chains For One Year In Lagos Rescued By Police (Photos) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
ijustdey:

the elections loss have taken its toil on you

we reject your fisherman

11 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by ifeomaekol(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
God don catch them, dt is hw pple jux disappear wtout a trace-- imagine!--i and my partner killed him cos he wnted to run away! I dnt believe dt boy was a thief. God save us frm evil pple, they kill bt dnt wnt to be killed.
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by funkybully(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why are they covering their yolobastard faces?

They have graduated from killing for ritual to storing and selling human parts.

Bunch of ritualistic yoruba savages from South West

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yellobars re doing what they know best grin grin grin God forsaken tribe cool

10 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by emmalexabl(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
I have checked their names and

...na the same people

...the same people

..same people

...yooorooobbbbaaaaaddddsss !!!

8 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Franzuby(f): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Islie:

what does a church leader needs body parts for

I just don't know what they have turned religion to these days
C&S na church?

1 Like

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by OrIandoOwoh(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
hmmmmm...yooorrober...hmmm

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by lekan29ice(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Black people with black heart...... #Madeofblack#
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Islie: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Franzuby:

C&S na church?

Have not been there before

menix:

All this white nd white garment re not church but Cult group.

You think soundecided

Always scared of ladies that do go to that church not to talk of their guys
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by MakeWeTalk: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
No Surprises again

Same old Yolobar People oh!

They are either raping or killing.

Yolobar una no dey tire for blood?

Ezenwammadu:
Yorobbers plying their god given trade in their waste lands

No be God give dem that job, na their Ifa, Osun , Ogun & Satan do that.

BLOODY PEOPLE

Bobbystanley:
Na them

My fellow name Checkers come and see ooo

Its still the same set of people

That tribe + Ritual +Cannibalism =Bread and Butter

An Igbo man would rather risk his own life to make money than to tamper with the lives of others.

I think I would go with that of an Igbo man.

Bread and Butter grin

lurther:
Chai!!!

This people again!!!

These people and ritual are like siamese twins. They are inseparable. Still Mud house full everywhere for there

These people and ritual are like siamese twins. grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by LastSurvivor: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chaiii!! this sophisticated cannibals again..

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Pchikaodili(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
My fellow NAME CHECKERS..are u DISSAPPOINTED?? If No hit LIKE.. If yes share

11 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by missKiffy(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Na them

An Igbo man would rather risk his own life to make money than to tamper with the lives of others.

So who told you there are no ritual killers in the east
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by missKiffy(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Balkan:
I rather take risk with my own life to make money
than butcher someone or take his life for money rituals

Not in our character
proudly Igbo
Ritual killers full east o
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by missKiffy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hope you guys are having fun now cool
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by whisperj: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Igbo bigots, food is served. Come and have your fill here while the yoruba bigots comb nairaland for theirs. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by menix(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Islie:

Have not been there before

You think soundecided

Always scared of ladies that do go to that church not to talk of their guys

I fear those people pass boko haram..
There galz re d worst.

Thou I met a young guy this year outside the shores who if given the opportunity will reform C&S, thou I was still skeptical about him cous his fond of dreaming about things to happen..

1 Like

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by whisperj: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
bqlekan:
so short a reply.. 81 post since 2006, 1 month plus online.. Madam, your husby is a lucky man cheesy
I tell you , a lucky man indeed- that's if her use of other platforms is similar to this. Social media may just be the greatest inhibitor to happy marriages in the nearest future.
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Never thought of it that way but so TRUE!

Bobbystanley:

1 Like

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Policewoman(f): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/how-i-killed-man-kept-his-flesh-sale-%E2%80%94suspected-ritualist
Name checkers association oya. Tribal War generals, food don ready.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by chrisdonpedro: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Balkan:
I rather take risk with my own life to make money
than butcher someone or take his life for money rituals

Not in our character
proudly Igbo

Iam an igbo guy buh mst u always attach tribalism??nd wu tld u dah igbos dnt do ritual
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by chrisdonpedro: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Na them

undecided
Bobbystanley:
Na them

Wu tld u?
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Daffar: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Y dey cover dere faces na? See dem heads
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by Henricarter(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yoruba pple no fit use derslf do mney na wa º°˚º°˚º°˚ º°˚º°˚º°˚ º°˚º°˚º°

4 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by biafranking: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
this is really a bad news. I pity the biafran over there cos rituals has taking over ibadan. I hate ritualism and i pray that none of the biafrans would become their prey..
Maka chukwu olisa will keep on protecting umu biafran.. Amennn

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by zagacollins: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Y-tribe... names checked!

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by CandyBar: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Even the dead cannot rest in peace !!
Nigeria
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by florakims(f): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Must you guys always turn everything into a tribal war? Does it mean there are no ritualists in the east nd other parts of the country? Nobody is even talking about the evil act, all you are concerned about is the tribe involved. Tribal bigots everywhere. All of una con sleep, una head dey one side. Smh.
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by XBLadez: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
I didn't bother to check the name, I know it must be them. But why blur the faces of the useless Yolobastards as if they deserve any protection? These idiots attack threads and blab like mad dogs when they the topic is of Igbo and drugs, but now you won't see the cowards.
Quote me anytime, anywhere, I'd rather push drugs than kill a fellow man for rituals. Yolobas are a cursed people! Tufiaaaa!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2846437_ritual1_jpegc3aebfd293239309e3e0b6f74c3d6b17
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845993_beh_jpegaa1e11499a6bc3d278ae3cf8ad71a44d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845588_ib1_jpeg4fbe7f1a9111b0eced0b1219c9e3a923
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841515_after_jpeg8ee0e2fda04aab7231107575b7b0b696
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850404_yorubaad_jpeg42bb8d2032bbb63950f3203b06c66b22

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by joshberlin(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
PLS JUST ALLOW THEM TO EAT D HUMAN FLESH sad
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by ElFenomeno1: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) by XBLadez: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
missKiffy:

Ritual killers full east o
You're just a despicable, lying harlot like your mother! Accuse the Igbos of anything but not human rituals and prostitutes. I bet you and your mom and sharing the same boyfriend. Ugly biitch!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845776_after8_jpegb705ab4f7278f0ee0b53f92fc626add9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2846059_yoro_jpegcfe3add164b366d772842d5590b6d3d7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ / Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.