Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? (1038 Views)

Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / 5", 5.1", 5.2" And 5.5" Screen Phones: Which One Is The Ideal Size? / Different Between Android Phones And Window Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Emmanuelcody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello guys, please help me oo, am about to start a freelance job, as a writer, but i don't know the particular phone to buy, please which phone is the best good price phone that can do a freelance job, someone told me that window phones doesn't have e-wallets apps like okpay, payza, paypal, bitcoin etc. And another person mentioned Tecno H6, that its good, please guys am confused, which phone will be good, are there other brands please mention them.
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Hazheez: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Emmanuelcody:
Hello guys, please help me oo, am about to start a freelance job, as a writer, but i don't know the particular phone to buy, please which phone is the best good price phone that can do a freelance job, someone told me that window phones doesn't have e-wallets apps like okpay, payza, paypal, bitcoin etc. And another person mentioned Tecno H6, that its good, please guys am confused, which phone will be good, are there other brands please mention them.
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Hazheez: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Emmanuelcody:
a window phone would be better cos if you upgrade to their OS10 you could be using android apps too.
That gives you the advantage of using a window phone coupled with android work.

Op. Could u introduce/share that freelance website with me .thanks

1 Like

Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Emmanuelcody: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thank you Hazheez, message me, this is my Email==Emmanuelcody6@gmail.com, and i will share the list with you
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by calddon(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
@op this topic has been overly flogged here on nl, google z ur friend, let sleeping dog lie

1 Like

Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Emmanuelcody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mr calddon, what i want to know is if window phones, make use of e-wallets like paypal, okpay, payza etc
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by calddon(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Emmanuelcody:
Mr calddon, what i want to know is if window phones, make use of e-wallets like paypal, okpay, payza etc
k o, noted
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by RealAdewole(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
is this what. u mean

1 Like

Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Emmanuelcody: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
No, Mr RealAdewole, this is not what i meant, what i mean is if window phones can make use of paypal, payza and others?
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by RealAdewole(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Emmanuelcody:
No, Mr RealAdewole, this is not what i meant, what i mean is if window phones can make use of paypal, payza and others?
i think so you will add those card
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Elxandre(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
What is your budget firstly?
Again, do you plan typing the articles from the phone?

1 Like

Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Emmanuelcody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yes, Elxandre, i plan to type the articles with my phone, but i will be making use of android Bluetooth keyboard.
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Emmanuelcody: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mr Elxandre, my budget is 21000
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Elxandre(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Do you have firsthand experience of windowsphone? because some people never get to like it ever smiley

I use a windowsphone, but i recommend an Android for your set plan. Android may have an advantage in terms of writing apps, especially editing and word processing apps.

I would have recommended WP if Windows 10 was already released, since it's bringing PC like windows office apps, but that's till November.

So buy an Android for your work bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Elxandre(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Emmanuelcody:
Mr Elxandre, my budget is 21000
The best phone I know of at this price range is the infinix hot 2.
You may search further though.

1 Like

Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Emmanuelcody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thank you so much Elxandre, tomorrow am off to buy it immediately, goodnight bro. cheesy
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones Which One Is Better? by Elxandre(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Emmanuelcody:
Thank you so much Elxandre, tomorrow am off to buy it immediately, goodnight bro. cheesy
Goodnight bro.
Hope you have made proper check on which Android phone to buy?

(1) (Reply)

19 Best Tips On How To Prevent Your Battery Life From Draining Fast On Android! / Tecno L5 / Fingerprint Sensor - Innjoo Fire 2 Pro LTE Official Specs, Photos And Discussio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.