Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (10403 Views)

Google Removes The Default Navigation Buttons On Android P & Adds More Features / Does Anyone Know How To Set Default App Installation To SD Card On 7.0? / How To Change Boring Default Andriod Emoji To IOS Emoji (cool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 by franzis(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
I have tried everything to make google play store the default app store on my phone but its not working, I downloaded Fifa 2015 on google play store but the game won't play keeps asking me update it on xiaomi app store ..
Re: How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Never used a Xiaomi device (have used the MIUI ROM though)
You can try freezing/disabling the Xiaomi store app with titanium backup. (You need root access)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 by franzis(m): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Karmanaut:
Never used a Xiaomi device (have used the MIUI ROM though)
You can try freezing/disabling the Xiaomi store app with titanium backup. (You need root access)
i have tried all rooting app ..it wont root
Re: How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2015
franzis:
i have tried all rooting app ..it wont root
Device name? Search the XDA forum to see if there's a thread for your device.
Re: How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 by debeo: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Download the multi language ROM from XIAOMI.EU

That will remove all the Chinese in the phone and Google play will be the default store

Lemme know if you have any issue with that
Re: How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 by franzis(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
debeo:
Download the multi language ROM from XIAOMI.EU

That will remove all the Chinese in the phone and Google play will be the default store

Lemme know if you have any issue with that
done but the Google play store keep asking for WiFi before downloading an app
Re: How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 by debeo: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
franzis:
done but the Google play store keep asking for WiFi before downloading an app

If you are downloading from play store for the first time. After clicking download, it brings up the permission page, accept, the next button advises you to download through WiFi only (obviously to save data), uncheck the option
Re: How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 by debeo: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Alternatively go to downloads, click on the 3dots ...

Select settings,

Download size limit,

Change it from 'always wait for WLAN'

Change it to any download size you want

Attached are screen shots

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Techno N3 Flash Share / Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / How To Mannually Install Mediatek VCOM Drivers On Your Windows PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.