Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs (3428 Views)

What Are Your Top 6 Smartphone Features? / Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? / 6 Future Smartphone Features That Will Change Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by romoruyi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
As the BlackBerry Venice continues to make waves on the web, new images seems to be coming up more than we expect. The latest image from Android Authority reveals more on the device such as its operating system which has been customized with some extra shortcuts that appears with the long-press of the home button.

In terms of hardware specs, rumor still has it that the device would be powered by a Snapdragon 808 processor with 3GB of RAM, an 18MP camera and a 5.4-inch display. On boot up of this device, an image of a bugdroid holding up a shield signifying the security platform which blackberry offers to Android. We hope to see this device from blackberry to make its appearance at some point in November though it has not been officially announced yet or even approved by blackberry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2-bR5zFbzw&feature=youtu.be

SOURCE

Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by MISSNORA(f): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Cool....
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by Obascoetubi: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
eeeew
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by invisibility: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
More than 3 years ago I concieved this wonderful dream phone in my mind. The only thing missing for now is a double sim slot and a trackpad. A bigger battery will make it perfect.

1 Like

Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by romoruyi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
The keyboard is touch-sensitive and battery is superb; just watch the video then you would see.

invisibility:

More than 3 years ago I concieved this wonderful dream phone in my mind. The only thing missing for now is a double sim slot and a trackpad. A bigger battery will make it perfect.
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by Hotdiamond(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
invisibility:

Don't worry. We'll see. How secure it wil be when the kernel is released and bootloader unlocked.

Android is so much fun and open.
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by yomalex(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by Jbravo58(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
invisibility:

i'd the dream of that coming to reality also. Jst want to see a sliding android phone having BlackBerry Touch body shape., with especially the keyboard.
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by lilmax(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Awesome cool

1 Like

Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by olayincar(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
romoruyi:
As the BlackBerry Venice continues to make waves on the web, new images seems to be coming up more than we expect. The latest image from Android Authority reveals more on the device such as its operating system which has been customized with some extra shortcuts that appears with the long-press of the home button.

In terms of hardware specs, rumor still has it that the device would be powered by a Snapdragon 808 processor with 3GB of RAM, an 18MP camera and a 5.4-inch display. On boot up of this device, an image of a bugdroid holding up a shield signifying the security platform which blackberry offers to Android. We hope to see this device from blackberry to make its appearance at some point in November though it has not been officially announced yet or even approved by blackberry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2-bR5zFbzw&feature=youtu.be

SOURCE

indeed awesome
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
WiseElectrical:
Android still remains the king till tomorrow

If you can't beat them, you join them cheesy
exatly bro, and blackbery don join
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by king406(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
this phone will hit 200k if not more. remember when q10 and z10 first came out nd hw much they cost? bb dey crase!
Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by Kennyflyair: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
This phone go make sense. And the price sef go make sense. I think the tendency for lagging on this phone would be greatly reduced, also expect great camera quality since it's partly blackberry. And the screen colours, damn , they'll look alive.

With all these I said. I can't still buy cos my money never reach :-)

Lemme still stick to my MTK devices

1 Like

Re: Venice: Blackberry's First Android Smartphone Features And Specs by ValerianSteel(m): 12:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Though I became an IOS user a few years back,I still love blackberry products.Hopefully this should bring a diverse change to the android market worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

[photo] i bought Infinix Hot 2 But Saw Samsung S7 In The Carton / I Have 35k To Buy A Smartphone, Which Should I Buy? / Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.