Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Jesse Jagz Wants A ‘deaf And Dumb’ Wife And He Means Business. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jagz Wants A ‘deaf And Dumb’ Wife And He Means Business. (763 Views)

True Love!! Viral Wedding Photos Of A Deaf & Dumb Couple That Is Melting Hearts / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Girl Shows Davido What He Means By Banana Fall On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Wants A ‘deaf And Dumb’ Wife And He Means Business. by LadyBibs: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chocolate City rapper and brother to M.I Abaga, Jesse Jagz is known for his leftist ideals that many people would not quick to agree with.

When asked in a recent interview the kind of woman he was looking out for, the single father and reggae-styled crooner said, “If I tell you my ideal woman you will not believe me.”

Jagz, whose real name is Jesse Abaga, continued, “My ideal woman is someone who is deaf and dumb so that I cannot be talking too much or listening to too many conversations.”

Read on: http://newspepa.com/jesse-jagz-wants-a-deaf-and-dumb-wife-and-he-means-business-heres-why-45847

Re: Jesse Jagz Wants A ‘deaf And Dumb’ Wife And He Means Business. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Goodluck to him!
Re: Jesse Jagz Wants A ‘deaf And Dumb’ Wife And He Means Business. by Haywhymido(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where are u at?? The deaf and dumb ladies, ready-made husband is here 4 u

(1) (Reply)

See Timaya's Car (damaged) / Gamaliel Onosode Died Of Cancer – Son / 15 Injured As Hoodlums Attack Yinka Ayefele In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.