Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant (28592 Views)

The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / Help A Nairalander Win Face Of Uii Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
youmour:
Asin this wowo faces still win the event? Hian i sabi like 20 people for my street alone for bayelsa when fine pass this ones,be like say dem no announce audition sef.me gan for fit win

Bayelsa? Haha you're funny.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by toshmann(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
donklef:
08035490009 thank me later

Thank u very much. Imma call her right away cool
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by 190theclown: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2015
benitwater:
who ask u?

YOUR FATHER DID
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Ooooooooh, this guy! shocked shocked
Really? Eeeeeeeeyaaah! Never took note oooooo
Off to congratulate him cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by stinggy(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2015
chimkaire:
Ooooooooh, this guy! shocked shocked
Really? Eeeeeeeeyaaah! Never took note oooooo
Off to congratulate him cool cool cool cool cool
Just congratulate me here undecided
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
stinggy:

Just congratulate me here undecided
...congratulation grin
Barka-da-Sallah smiley
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by stinggy(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2015
chimkaire:
...congratulation grin
Barka-da-Sallah smiley
Barka de
Yaya aiki?
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2015
stinggy:

Barka de
Yaya aiki?
...Alhamdululahi cool
Nagode grin
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by stinggy(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2015
chimkaire:
...Alhamdululahi cool
Nagode grin
Toor
Sai anjima smiley

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by jbblues24(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sleek. So elegant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? / Lady’s Eyebrows, Makeup Excite Nigerians (Photos) / Latest Hairstyles In Nigeria 2019 - Weavon Braids Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.