Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. (806 Views)

Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by babanett: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki - ‘I will be at the Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday’.

The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki will appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal tomorrowTuesday 22nd of September 2015.

While the Senate President Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, had stated and maintained that he is ready to submit himself to due process of the law on any issue concerning him, he also believes that he has an inalienable right to resort to the same judiciary for protection when he feels his fundamental rights are about to be infringed upon.

The Senate President is a law abiding citizen and his absence from tribunal was based on legal advice he received from his counsel that it is not necessary for him to appear before the tribunal at this stage since the jurisdiction of the tribunal and the process of initiating the matter are being challenged before the federal High Court Abuja.

Following the adjournment for the determination of the motion on notice and the substantive suit before the Federal High Court to 30th of September and the appeal pending before the Court of Appeal adjourned to the 29th of September 2015, the Senate President has decided, as a law abiding citizen, to appear before the Tribunal in the interim.

Dr. Saraki has taken the decision to attend the Tribunal sitting to demonstrate his respect for the rule of law in spite of his personal reservation on the process of his trial and the purpose it may be intended to serve.

Dr. Saraki wishes to assure Nigerians of his absolute belief in the judicial process and is therefore confident that the course of justice would be served at the end of this matter.

Media Office of Senate President
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by GboyegaD(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where is the source?
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by orlaryhincah(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Expecting you
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by kingdompropty: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
If tinubu was there then you should.

Nigerians will be better for it, moreover a precedence will be set.
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by warrior01: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Then let the fireworks start
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by Aminat508(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shame On You Saraki!!! After running to High Court, Court Of Appeal and Supreme Court and threatening Buhari, You swallowed the humble pie, to come and sit in the dock!

Your Picture in the dock will be constant reminder, to Nigerians that presently, we have a crook sitting as a Senate President!

Saraki! Your time is Up!
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by frankay430(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
dat is ur fucking business
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by lhanraya2w(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Source please..
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by bamidele029: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Upon all his noise grin he knows if he doesn't go willingly he will be dragged there
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by socialmediaman: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Source?

Well, He'd probably be arrested anyway, he already abused the gentleman summon offered him previously, this is no longer his decision.

He disobeyed the CCT's summon, it's no longer up to him to decide to attend...
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by odutolasodiq(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
watching in 3D!!!
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by sojjy: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Democracy........

Say no to corruption!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai APC!!!
Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by EdCure: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Has the tribunal become competent so suddenly?
Is he no longer above the law?

Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki- ' I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday'. by itiswello352: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
You don't have any choice, do you?

(1) (Reply)

See What Sango Express Road Looks Like Now / AKSG To Pay Compensation Using Bio-metric Capturing System / Do You Agree Alahji Lai Mohammed Was Meant To Take A Bow And Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.