Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) (33300 Views)

Teebillz Makes First Instagram Post After 8 Months / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by MISSNORA(f): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Cool
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by MISSNORA(f): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
nollyway:
Pretty MILF grin
bad boy
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by nollyway(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
MISSNORA:
bad boy
AM I DAT BAD? wink wink
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by MISSNORA(f): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
nollyway:
AM I DAT BAD? wink wink
yes na...
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by nollyway(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
MISSNORA:
yes na...
how did u knw shocked or are u like me grin grin
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by lilmizwierd(f): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Ok She look good.
Am glad is has shed the excess weight
I pray she gets a ring soon
she is married with two children so Which ring again

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
WinkWrld:

You must respect women, fullish child. Maybe you can go back to sleep.
Na ur papa be foo.lish child, dont quote me again, biitch angry
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
WinkWrld:

Has she disrespected the child in anyway. It is only descent to respect people irrespective of media propaganda. Am sure she doesn't even know you exist.
Who is dis one sef? abi dem send u mak u come find durent wahala dis nite? see, if u dare open ur stinkin mouth nd call me a child again, i'll cutoff ur peniis or v.agina which ever one u have angry garrit?
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by engrshakespeare: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Durent:
Why undecided when i neva chop her food why i go come clean mouth undecided
Na so ir mouth go dey bend dey go : undecided undecided undecided undecided :- undecided grin
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by MISSNORA(f): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
nollyway:
how did u knw shocked or are u like me grin grin
lol
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by QueenEdna(f): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nice 1, but try graduate from baby mama soon, ur mates don marry finish.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by nollyway(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol
i gash uu grin
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ifa hear say omawumi fine, as she be like maggot wey swallow cow. Omawumi is one of nigeria's many ugly celebs.. if u see dis woman for morning when she never paint face, u go turn gay.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by inertiia(f): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Ok
She look good.

are in planet mars?don't u know dat d father of her first daughter has gotten married to her officially,wt al d marriage rights inclusive,probably she didn't wear it now,be sure before spitting out wot u don't know

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by ikombe: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Durent:
Dis woman dat i wanted to fork, so she hav now born undecided
lwkmd. Guy u no well grin
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by seanjy4konji: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
I LOVE LACTATING LADIES...

BIG PUFFY NIPPLESSSS...

BUT SHE DON OLD...
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Lexino: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abeg naija guys wey get eyes, watin dey sexy about this old mama. If una need medicated spectacles, i know wia dem de sell am.for me, i get clean eyes. This one na old stuff abeg.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Na so ir mouth go dey bend dey go : undecided undecided undecided undecided :- undecided grin
U Go harsh ohh grin
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
ikombe:
lwkmd. Guy u no well grin
grin grin
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
espionagesavvy:
if u see dis woman for morning when she never paint face, u go turn gay.
Nawa oh, is her condition dat bad? grin Tor u wey don see her early morning, e mean say u don ......... oya complet am grin
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by opsy67(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:
Bros clean ur mouth
so you mean say him mouth dey smell abi?
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by ivyT(f): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2015
kay29000:
Congrats to her on the birth of her baby, but don't really like this lady and her gra-gra attitude. She and Yemi Alade do similar music, and I prefer that Yoruba-Ibo girl more than this woman.

comparing both of them aint nice
,they r good at wot they do
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by MrLeno(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2015
LatestTrend:
Bursty women rock. grin

I tels you!
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Enoquin(f): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Ok
She look good.

She's got a ring

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Heureaux: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2015
infosplash:
The beautiful singer and Mother of two, made her first public appearance since the birth of her second child at 2face’s Fortyfied concert last night.
She looks flawless and sexy.

https://instagram.com/p/74kwQUNKQB/
flawless?
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2015
She looks good!!

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by alaskido(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Welcome back Mama 2. Nice picture and pose.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by pweetiedee(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
ayokunle032:
Hoooooooooorible Hippopotamuss shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ur mom? cos that's someone's mother.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by ayokunle032(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
pweetiedee:
ur mom? cos that's someone's mother.

oh really, neva knew buh uhmm m not goon spill ma anger ***i'l let ur harsh words slides buh pls dont try to ever quote me again else

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet Between A Man And Wizkid- LMAO / Afeez Owo Breaks His Fast With Meat / 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.