Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m (1026 Views)

Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by captainprogress(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dayo Johnson Akure

The Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation SGF and chieftain of the Afenifere, Chief Samuel Oluyemisi Falae Monday received the shock of his life on his 77th birthday as gunmen numbering over 20 invaded his farm in Ilado village, Akure north area of Ondo state and kidnapped him‎.

He was abducted at about 1pm and by 3.20pm, the abductors have demanded for N100m as ransom before the septuagenarian could be freed from their captivity.

The abductors of Chief Olu Falae have demanded for N100m as ransom before the septuagenarian could be freed from their captivity.

Over 50 policemen have been deplored to the village and it’s environ to search for him just as the state governor Dr Olusegun Mimiko has summoned an emergency state Security Council meeting on the matter.

Born on September 21, 1938, the former Finance minister was kidnapped by over 20 Fulani herd men who invaded his farm, attack his over 200 workers.

The 77-year-old politician was secretary to the military government of Ibrahim Babangida from January 1986 to December 1990 and was briefly the Finance Minister in 1990.

He ran for Nigeria’s president in 1999 on the joint platform of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) and the All People’s Party (APP) against Olusegun Obasanjo of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/abductors-of-olu-falae-demand-n100m/
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by INTROVERT(f): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok

but I think 100m is too small grin
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by buygala(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
captainprogress:

Over 50 policemen have been deplored to the village and it’s environ to search for him just as the state governor Dr Olusegun Mimiko has summoned an emergency state Security Council meeting on the matter.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/abductors-of-olu-falae-demand-n100m/

Emergency state Security Council meeting was convened just because a politheifcian who is almost entering the grave was kidnapped angry... How many of such meetings habe been called for similar incidents affecting 'ordinary' members of the Public?

The thunder that will fire all these politicians is almost graduating drom Sambisa Academy undecided
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by Imortal001: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wooo! thats alot of money!
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by Blakjewelry(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nawao
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by agarawu23(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by politricks: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
*Calling my bank to pay in the money

Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by Calculia: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oba Ooooo!
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by erimmy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
The Fulani herdsmen has been terrorizing law abiding citizens in their farmlands in such a manner that some even killed their victims. The government over the years has been paying deaf ears to these atrocities perpetrated my these sons of Usman Dan fodio who in their quest to convert every soul to their Islamic fundamentalism see nothing wrong in illegally taking the lives of their follow humans just to satisfy their moon supremo. Today,because it has happened to a rich man,is generating a lot of issues.Security agents are being sent to look for him.I dare say that if government at all levels refuse to look into this Fulani herdsmen atrocities, a time will come when the rich will also be affected.I join with all well meaning Nigerians to call for the immediate and unconditional release of the elderstateman to his family . On a lighter note,I hope he is not being held only to be slaughtered on sallah day like a common ram. pls mods and super mods help push this post to the promised land so that we can contribute our own quota of the #100million.
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by GudluckIBB(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
100M

Make una just kukuma kill am na make una chop am!

100M kill una

The Baba get 100M na him he still dey go farm?

Release that man now before Holy fire descend on una!
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ewo!!!! Salah Thieves
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by coolitempa(f): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
erimmy:
The Fulani herdsmen has been terrorizing law abiding citizens in their farmlands in such a manner that some even killed their victims. The government over the years has been paying deaf ears to these atrocities perpetrated my these sons of Usman Dan fodio who in their quest to convert every soul to their Islamic fundamentalism see nothing wrong in illegally taking the lives of their follow humans just to satisfy their moon supremo. Today,because it has happened to a rich man,is generating a lot of issues.Security agents are being sent to look for him.I dare say that if government at all levels refuse to look into this Fulani herdsmen atrocities, a time will come when the rich will also be affected.I join with all well meaning Nigerians to call for the immediate and unconditional release of the elderstateman to his family . On a lighter note,I hope he is not being held only to be slaughtered on sallah day like a common ram. pls mods and super mods help push this post to the promised land so that we can contribute our own quota of the #100million.

I was wrong when I thought it was our people who had learnt these atrocities from the Iboes......now its the fulanis...when did they become like this...is there any proof that this was not perpetuated by people from the SE posing as Fulani herdsmen....it is sad that a man of his age who has served his country.....and recently lost a son in the aircrash....could be subjected to this Nigeria....which way forward
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by Adesiji77: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

What do Fulani herdsmen want to do with N100M? angry

There is more to this story

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by Orjioorji(f): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

I was wrong when I thought it was our people who had learnt these atrocities from the Iboes......now its the fulanis...when did they become like this...is there any proof that this was not perpetuated by people from the SE posing as Fulani herdsmen....it is sad that a man of his age who has served his country.....and recently lost a son in the aircrash....could be subjected to this Nigeria....which way forward
. your hatred for Igbo's will kill you oneday, because you cannot confront your masters as a slave you are you want to accuse the Igbo's for the pain your masters inflict on you goat head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by ChappyChase: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
100m. Na small change nah, them go pay..
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by ChappyChase: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Make I buy another land..
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by ChappyChase: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Shay you vote baba? So shut up and go cry to him!
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by ChappyChase: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Orjioorji:
. your hatred for Igbo's will kill you oneday, because you cannot confront your masters as a slave you are you want to accuse the Igbo's for the pain your masters inflict on you goat head.
I no go surprise if she dies this night!

1 Like

Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by coolitempa(f): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
ChappyChase:

Shay you vote baba? So shut up and go cry to him!

Babes...are you ok
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by coolitempa(f): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Orjioorji:

I don't hate iboes.....just hate criminals and unfortunately most iboes are criminals.... cry cry
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by ChappyChase: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Babes...are you ok
Yep, any prescription?
Re: Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m by truefact: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

I don't hate iboes.....just hate criminals and unfortunately most iboes are criminals.... cry cry
Fetish dunce, you hate criminals yet you don't want odua republic where there will be no criminals but only ritualists and incestuous cowards

(1) (Reply)

APC Senator Who Stood With Saraki Faces Tinubu’s Fury / Anti-islam Protest In The US(photo) / See The Journalist And Media House That Has Perfected Stealing(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.