Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Wizkid’s Upcoming Album Pushed Back, Set To Drop EP Next Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Upcoming Album Pushed Back, Set To Drop EP Next Month (472 Views)

Davido Shades Wizkid Upcoming EP, Says "All Other Sounds Nah The Least For Now" / Wizkid's Upcoming Project 'sounds From The Other Side' Gets A Release Date / Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Upcoming Album Pushed Back, Set To Drop EP Next Month by infosplash(f): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wizkid who promised to drop his new album this month
has pushed back his album release date.
Wizkid who attended 2face Idibia’s Fortyfied concert last
night said the music legend made him realize how much
he need to fu*ck the game up.
Wizkid promised to drop his EP next month. Star Boy wrote on Instagram, “Celebrated the legend @2faceidibia1
last night! Epic!
Made me realize how much I need to Bleep the game up! So
I’m moving my album to sometime next year! But my EP
drops Next month! October! 10tracks! 10 videos! What a
time to be alive!” Wizkid won’t be putting the industry to sleep this month
again.
Now that Wizkid has pushed back his album, Will Davido
also do the same?

source: www.hotxclusive.com/2015/09/21/wizkids-upcoming-album-pushed-back-set-to-drop-ep-next-month/

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Vehicle Is Hummer 1 – Alibaba / Denrele Got A Serious Injury While On Stage / Justin Bieber Inside A Pool Of Water With Chains Tied To His Hands And Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.