Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock (38625 Views)

Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Buhari’s Ahead Of Ministerial Appointments / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Buhari’s Cos Ahead Of Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Adonis86(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
They are just gatecrashing... Lol. Job seekers
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by ykalhaji(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
So Soludo and Fayemi can now wear Kaftan ehn ?? It is well.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Gamesmart: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Igbos might end up controlling the ministry of finance and economic planning.

Its our birthright no debating that from Jerome Udoji to Pius Okigbo to Kanu idika Kanu to Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala , Emefiele et al.

We are prudent financial managers

This is an example of the kind of foolish statements that can get people relegated to the back and then start whining.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by OfoIgbo: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Oil money also bailed out Southeast states.

This attache by force with SS people for their oil, while SE states are also using SS OIL MONEY.

fyi the two local govts with the largest oil reservss in Nigeria are Ogba/Ndoni/Egbema LGA and Oyigbo LGA. They are both in Rivers state, and they are both Igbo LGAs. Eat your heart out

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by ibadanfinest(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Fayemi was defeated despite being an Incumbent governor, Soludo could not even clinch the ticket for governorship even though he just as at then left CBN.
Bottom line, as much as they r both well educated, I have doubt over their ability to deliver.

On the issue of Igbo controlling the economy, well every tribe has got bright mind. But Emefiele appointment was part of uncle gej mistake, it should have gone to a south westerner.

What I expect my ibo brother to do is to ask these their Billionaires to invest in the south east as oppose coming here and making noise that one person own this, shey na for east he own am ni or abroad.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by ibadanfinest(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

fyi the two local govts with the largest oil reservss in Nigeria are Ogba/Ndoni/Egbema LGA and Oyigbo LGA. They are both in Rivers state, and they are both Igbo LGAs. Eat your heart out

Bros, oil reserve never dey yield money. Na oil field dey yield money.
Let me explain in good English. in oil reserve, its about potential oil, not actual oil. In oil reserve, exploration mostly has not started so it contributes zero naira to the economy.
For now, the south south has the highest contribution to GDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by onunwa21(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Minister for Finance, Prof Soludo
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Kennydoc(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are right, Ibos managed the economy and brought it to its sorry state where everyone is suffering except me, myself and I.

Stop reasoning with your anus. The bad state of our economy is primarily as a result of drop in the price of crude oil. We've been running a mono economy for decades. It wasn't because of financial impropriety of the past managers of the economy that things got bad.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Khez: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

When d list come out and igbos are there, if u don't start d campaign, thunder fire u
you dey mind the slowpoke? Na onuku
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Khez: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
So this is true about soludo and kayode?
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
They went to beg for jobs.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Adminisher: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Its our birthright no debating that from Jerome Udoji to Pius Okigbo to Kanu idika Kanu to Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala , Emefiele et al.

please can all the tribal talk. it is beginning to sound like deep inferiority complex when every news item must be seen with tribal sunglasses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by emillionaire: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
cool.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by ALISMILE(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Are u nt an iddiot now? Wen u guys re relegated u will shout biafra! Wen they make u relevant u scream that u re in control! PMB shud do wateva he likes,weda good or bad, he has my blessings! That's y I alws prefer housa and yorruba to u iddiots!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by plasterboy: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2015
will he pass ministerial test? just asking....
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by emeritus856: 12:56am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Igbos are not responsible for these

If they start with you, you will run to the mods. You always look for trouble everyday but later run like the bastard you call a father. The mod wont see you derail the thread but quick to ban others that do the same. My joy is that you are a nobody offline, your worthless life is so useless that you are in love with poverty. May you never escape from poverty grin grin grin grin Oloribu
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by benitwater(m): 1:48am On Sep 22, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

When d list come out and igbos are there, if u don't start d campaign, thunder fire u
do you guys need PMB/Nigeria appointment?
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by lastpage: 1:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Ibos, most confused under-developed, yet to evolve, untrustworthy serpents to grace the earth!

Today it is Biafra, tomorrow it is "Nigeria is our birthright"! shocked angry angry angry

Not surprised anyway, if "the back" of your head is that flat, where is the brain gonna stay? grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by lastpage: 1:54am On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

If they start with you, you will run to the mods. You always look for trouble everyday but later run like the bastard you call a father. The mod wont see you derail the thread but quick to ban others that do the same. My joy is that you are a nobody offline, your worthless life is so useless that you are in love with poverty. May you never escape from poverty grin grin grin grin Oloribu

Exactly, that is the new trick of these clowns and their Niaraland Mods.
It is Seun that allowed all these nonsense in his penchant for traffic (Eego).
He has allowed these "aggressive bigots" to hijack N/Land and he is gradually paying the price as most sane people are moving to other Naija sites while those that remain only come here for comic relief. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by lastpage: 1:58am On Sep 22, 2015
new2020:

Where were you when Okonjo Iweala through her connection lobbied to cancel billions of dollars of Nigeria's external debt. What has yoruba done for Nigeria? Nothing!

Mumu Flat*head!

who was the president that appointed her and supervised her over that Debt management?

Was OBJ a Yoruba man or some Ibo nonentity? grin

Yiibo Rat!

Lastpage!
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by lastpage: 2:02am On Sep 22, 2015
EreluY:

PUTTING Biafra IN CHARGE OF THE NATION'S FINANCE IS LIKE PUTTING JUDAS IN CHARGE OF THE DISCIPLES' PURSE. EVEN JESUS MADE THAT COSTLY MISTAKE.

If you dont want a DOG to EAT a BONE, the best place to keep it is to HANG IT AROUND ITS NECK! undecided

Please we need only an "Okoro" to be Finance Minister
grin grin

Buhari is a master strategist, Walahi!

Lastpage!
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 22, 2015
lastpage:

Mumu Flat*head!

who was the president that appointed her and supervised her over that Debt management?

Was OBJ a Yoruba man or some Ibo nonentity? grin

Yiibo Rat!

Lastpage!

Shattap there before I slap that your scratched ugly face.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by lonelydora: 3:26am On Sep 22, 2015
DikeOha882:
Is there any difference between Iheanyichukwu and Ifeanyichukwu? Kanu and Kalu is it not the same?
Please it is not same. Thank you.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by JUBILEE2000: 4:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Soludo the next finance minister

wrong!! I suspect information minister....from the body language of the president it's not likely he will appoint an Igbo man finance minister.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by aijazNija: 4:21am On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

PMB must not appoint any iboe into his government....otherwise I will begin a campaign against him...... angry angry....why put in people who hate you and seek your destruction....I blame ebora of owu aka OBJ for this nonsense...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Continue hating! They will continue to fly!!!
Shame on you.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by opribo(m): 4:27am On Sep 22, 2015
if after all said and done all we are going to see in the ministerial list are a recycling of old public office holders or those who criticized the old govt then I'm sorry to say it is another charade. If the govt truly believes in change then every thing that connects us to the past must be cut off.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Ilekeh(f): 4:34am On Sep 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Igbo lgas in rivers....before you know it, Rivers is a no man's land.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by waldigit: 4:37am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Igbos are not responsible for these
I read you bro, but brown roof is far better than thick forest with ugly looking python chasing one around o. I dey laugh oocheesy
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by AdeniyiA(m): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

...and under you trillions have been looted undecided
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by AlPeter: 5:17am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

No Doubt about that. When it comes to money matters the Igbo is miles ahead f the rest, save the Ijebu man,lol. #wenger
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by kettykin: 5:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Soludo should reject the appointments for good , this is the most strategic post, they now want an igbo to sort out the economy when he is done he will be booted
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by AlPeter: 5:24am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

They are expatriates grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy what's all this.... I go report you oooo...... Why are u making laugh like this early morning you wan make I wake this house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.