Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary (41011 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Celebration TV 4Th Anniversary: Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate TV Station / Tunde Bakare & Wife Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary, Share #tb Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

omg..haha Lol..I don't tink u no me sha... u no I warned u at d beginning dat not misinterprete scripture..
av bin in ur shoes b4..wat u do is just take d scripture out context.. nyways am preparing ur reply. 2 all dose scriptures u mis understand..
u waiting 4 my reply I don't tink u no whu ur dealing wit sha.. bt plss b4 I reply do me one favour all d scripture u quoted from d old testament could u plss tell me ow it relates wit d new testament church..
and 4 dat verse u quoted in 1timothy just wait 4me am coming 4u
I promise u ..u will regret u tried 2 argue wit me
This is sumtin DAT is clear man!!! Dnt try to make urself a winner over diz issue wen u r even low to b d looser...ion tink diz man is worth to b a Christian.... don't try to lure pple into ur own self religion..kip leading sum ignorant people to the wrong path and y'all gonna fall into the pit of hell.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

This is sumtin DAT is clear man!!! Dnt try to make urself a winner over diz issue wen u r even low to b d looser...ion tink diz man is worth to b a Christian.... don't try to lure pple into ur own self religion..kip leading sum ignorant people to the wrong path and y'all gonna fall into the pit of hell.
omg u are beginning 2 amaze ...I asked a simple question ow do all d old testament verse u quoted relevant 2d beliver of Jesus Christ... u are quoting from leveticus do u want me 2 list all d laws in Leviticus dat u are not obeying
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

and who has ever TLD u all d churches now are of the new testament and nt old testament. tell me!!.Did Christ TLD u that??
it seems u are confused bro... d old convenant (testament) as bin abolished
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

ow dare u.. all d allegations u made are false.. infact u are just expressing d frustration of ur fada d devil... u pple av not seen anytin yet.. d church of Jesus Christ is taking over..stay dear and b talking abt tins u no notin of ....now defend d allegations u made ..prove it.. u ds enemy of church..
BTW...am a son of d bishop and e as not brainwashed NY body
Which allegations? That he has a private jet or jets, which you and I know? That poor people still go to his church and long to be like their pastor financially? How many of his poor followers can afford the fees of his two Universities- Covenant and Landmark? Are these false? Or should we presume none of his followers are poor? I don't think I will join you in that. I have no problem in the church of Jesus Christ taking over; I support Church of Jesus Christ taking over everybody including the pastor. Thanks for the information of you being the son of the bishop. May I ask, are you a biological son or spiritual son? An advice for you: Matthew 7:16 - "You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act." Maybe I was too fast to say that he washes his faithful's heads. I better recourse to 1 Peter 5:2:
"Shepherd the flock of God that is among you,
exercising oversight, not under compulsion, but
willingly, as God would have you; not for
shameful gain, but eagerly."
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

it seems u are confused bro... d old convenant (testament) as bin abolished
Abolished?...Lol
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Am happy that you have my time now. For records, you are the one spewing trash. The bible told me that the Son of Man has no place to lay his head. I think you are the one that apply ludicrous interpretation to biblical verses so as to suit your proclivities.
part 1 ...plss read care fully
WAS JESUS POOR?
one of d arguments used by dose who oppose d idea of material prosperity is dat Jesus was poor when he was on earth..
1)Jesus was poor becos he was born in a manger.. (wrong)
Jesus was born in manger not because dey ad no money bt because dere was no room in d inn (luke2:7)..(truth)
2)Jesus was poor because he had no house.... (wrong)
Luke 9:58 is often quoted 2 defend there claim.. bt really did Jesus not av a house...of course he did..here are scriptures dat prove Jesus had a house..
matt 4:12..d Williams translation put it ds way"but he left Nazareth and made his HOME in Capernaum".
matt 9:1..Williams translation put it ds way"and he got into a boat and crossed to the other side and went into his HOME town"...how can have a home town unless he lives dere ..ow can he live there unless hr has a place 2 live..
mark2:1..Jesus couldn't av come home unless he had a HOME..
d argument dat Jesus didn't av a home cannot b used as a proof of poverty of Jesus because Scripture indicate HE HAD A HOME..

now I quoted 3 scripture 2 u 2 prove Jesus had a house.. u gave me only one... now ds is d correct interpretation of Luke 9:58
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

OK man since u want me to bk it wif d scriture :1 Timothy 2:9 : Leviticus 19:28 : Isaiah 3:16-24 : Judges 8:24 : and for u personally man Proverbs 14:12...
#RecieveSensebro
1)lev 19:28..now u can't quote a law from leveticus and leave d rest...but let me gv u D's understanding he that lives by d law shall b judged by d law...
BT u see Christ as fufiled d law already ..eph 2:14&15
now 2d scripture u quoted in d new testament..... I wld av 2 open a tread 4dat because my ba3 is running running out that wld b later in d day and I will also show u dat a Christian does not live by d old testament laws so just chill ehn
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Which allegations? That he has a private jet or jets, which you and I know? That poor people still go to his church and long to be like their pastor financially? How many of his poor followers can afford the fees of his two Universities- Covenant and Landmark? Are these false? Or should we presume none of his followers are poor? I don't think I will join you in that. I have no problem in the church of Jesus Christ taking over; I support Church of Jesus Christ taking over everybody including the pastor. Thanks for the information of you being the son of the bishop. May I ask, are you a biological son or spiritual son? An advice for you: Matthew 7:16 - "You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act." Maybe I was too fast to say that he washes his faithful's heads. I better recourse to 1 Peter 5:2:
"Shepherd the flock of God that is among you,
exercising oversight, not under compulsion, but
willingly, as God would have you; not for
shameful gain, but eagerly."
Lol..haha.. so dose are d allegations.. nyways I wld ansa u one after d oda l8a in d day cos my ba3 is low..
just chill..
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

am overwhelmed @ur ignorance of d word of God..now..
whu told u Jesus Neva ad a house ?pls prove it from scriptures
now comparing Jesus and Pilate is quite degrading
u av 2b able 2 differentiate btw d substutionary and d exemplary work of Jesus... some of d tins Jesus did was as a substitute and some as an example 2us 4instance no Christian is supposed 2 b crucified again
av u not read were e sed we shall do greater works
plss don't talk abt wat u don't no ..u lack revelation knowledge of d word of God
How sure you are not the one that lacks revelation knowledge of the word of God? You that read the bible, try giving me the biblical quotations of the substitutionary and exemplary works of Jesus Christ?
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
petux:
Abolished?...Lol
ur ignorance is beginning 2 irritate me... eph2:14&15 do me a favour and read that.. ur ignorance is beginning 2 stink
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by teetee2(f): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Heaven on Earth, Wonders without End. Congratulations Papa and Mama. The Visionary of Liberation Mandate. I key in to "Celebration of God's faithfulness for my own breakthroughs and celebrations" Operation Rescue 2015 ignore every side talk (mockers)
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

part 1 ...plss read care fully
WAS JESUS POOR?
one of d arguments used by dose who oppose d idea of material prosperity is dat Jesus was poor when he was on earth..
1)Jesus was poor becos he was born in a manger.. (wrong)
Jesus was born in manger not because dey ad no money bt because dere was no room in d inn (luke2:7)..(truth)
2)Jesus was poor because he had no house.... (wrong)
Luke 9:58 is often quoted 2 defend there claim.. bt really did Jesus not av a house...of course he did..here are scriptures dat prove Jesus had a house..
matt 4:12..d Williams translation put it ds way"but he left Nazareth and made his HOME in Capernaum".
matt 9:1..Williams translation put it ds way"and he got into a boat and crossed to the other side and went into his HOME town"...how can have a home town unless he lives dere ..ow can he live there unless hr has a place 2 live..
mark2:1..Jesus couldn't av come home unless he had a HOME..
d argument dat Jesus didn't av a home cannot b used as a proof of poverty of Jesus because Scripture indicate HE HAD A HOME..

now I quoted 3 scripture 2 u 2 prove Jesus had a house.. u gave me only one... now ds is d correct interpretation of Luke 9:58
Mister man, don't get deluded and don't be evasive here. You brought in the issue of Jesus not having a house. I've read about the house in Capernaum (Mark9vs33), & was wondering if it belonged to Jesus. I discovered that it was Peter's house. Jesus and some of the other disciples would stay at Peter's house when in Capernaum.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

...e concern me oo....Is it right??
sir,jst face yur own belief,God wil do d judging
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Mister man, don't get deluded and don't be evasive here. You brought in the issue of Jesus not having a house. I've read about the house in Capernaum (Mark9vs33), & was wondering if it belonged to Jesus. I discovered that it was Peter's house. Jesus and some of the other disciples would stay at Peter's house when in Capernaum.
u are d one getting deluded.. u were dat sed Jesus was not rich.. listen if Jesus were 2b living in our day.. he wld be richer...dat sed I are beginning 2get me pissed off ...dat verse u quoted did it say it was Peter's house.... smh 4u big tym
now I gav u 3 verses and u couldn't disprove nyof dem ..okk ..okk gv me 2 more scriptures 2 prove Jesus didn't av a house and he was poor
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

ur ignorance is beginning 2 irritate me... eph2:14&15
do me a favour and read that.. ur ignorance is beginning 2 stink
I dnt av ur tym again man...I jus pray u won't regret spiling out all diz poo u doing here on judgement day
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by dgs467: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
God is faithful!!
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
am opening a tread 2 prove Jesus was not poor let's meet dere
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

I dnt av ur tym again man...I jus pray u won't regret spiling out all diz poo u doing here on judgement day
wait na ..u ds ignorant immature Christian... can u imagine saying d old testament as not bin abolished... ur religious mindset is amazing..
seat back cos am preparing somtin gud 4u
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

u are d one getting deluded.. u were dat sed Jesus was not rich.. listen if Jesus were 2b living in our day.. he wld be richer...dat sed I are beginning 2get me pissed off ...dat verse u quoted did it say it was Peter's house.... smh 4u big tym
now I gav u 3 verses and u couldn't disprove nyof dem ..okk ..okk gv me 2 more scriptures 2 prove Jesus didn't av a house and he was poor
Let me recall your attention: I argued that Jesus was not rich on earth. You brought in He having a house to disprove my contention, which you have abysmally failed to do. I did not say that the quotation I gave you says that the house is Peter's rather I told you that I discovered that it is Peter's. Try always to carefully read to avoid misinterpretation, which you have successfully done today. I hope you do preach these misinterpretations to other members of your fold. For your information, please read carefully:
Jesus was born in Bethlehem, then later His
parents moved to Nazareth which was in Lower
Galilee but truly He did not have a home that
was ever identified. In fact He said to those who
would follow Him, “Foxes have holes, and birds
of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has
nowhere to lay his head” (Luke 9:58; Matthew
8:20). Notice where Jesus often spent the night
in Luke 21:37 “And every day he was teaching in
the temple, but at night he went out and lodged
on the mount called Olivet” and then after
sleeping outside all night it was “early in the
morning [that] all the people came to him in the
temple to hear him” (Luke 21:38). Now if Jesus
had a home, and I am not saying that He slept
outside every night for we just don’t have
enough information in the Bible to conclude that,
why would He frequently sleep outside? Was it
because no one would want Him in their home
for fear of being put out of the temple or would
it be because Jesus would often be up much of
the night praying…sometimes all night and so He
possibly didn’t want to wake those who were
sleeping in their home? Why would I say that
Jesus often slept outside and then sometimes
prayed much of the night? Luke 6:12 says “In
these days he went out to the mountain to pray,
and all night he continued in prayer to God.” Why
does Luke say “In these days?” By Luke saying
“These days” in chapter six we see that this was
early in Jesus’ ministry and in Luke 21 it was late
in His ministry and both times He was sleeping
outside so we can safely assume that this was
Jesus’ habit. We can say with authority that
Jesus slept outside at least many of the nights
and that He was praying in many of those nights
and so it’s no wonder that He said in Luke 9:58
that the “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air
have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to
lay his head” because it was true! Can you
remember a Scripture where it was said that
Jesus spent the night as someone’s house?
There may be one or two occasions but I
couldn’t find it. Maybe you can find one but if
you do find one or two, I believe those were the
exceptions.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
oga park well jorr.. I gav u 3 simple scriptures and u can't disprove dem u are now quoting mark 9:33 did I quote dat one 4u..besides did d bible even say it was Peter's house ....gerra here mehn ..u av noting 2 say.. u dat used Jesus was poor read ds ...if Jesus was poor as u claim u av 2 disprove ds..
1)when Jesus launched out in public ministry.. wat did he use in sustaining himself and es disciples.. food and clothing for a dozen or more people day after day..week after week.. required dat Jesus ad rnug funds.. where did e get all d money from? luke8:1-3
2)assisting d poor.. ds shows he had sufficient means ...when Satan entered Judas (john13:27-29)y wld oda disciples av tot dat Judas was going 2 buy somtin or gv money 2d poor unless dat was sometin he had been sent to do b4...buying provisions for a feast and giving to d poor were habits of Jesus.. and a person can't do dat without money.

3)he ad a treasurer.... he had a treasurer who regularly embezzeled money from d funds entrusted 2 his keeping (John 12:6)..poor pple don't av treasurers ..do they? also dere must av bin enuf funds because Judas stole from it regularly..

4)Jesus distinguished him self from d poor.... john12:8...Jesus didn't call himself poor ..he made a clear distinction from d poor..
5)expensive perfume...Jesus wasn't poor in fact hr wasn't bothered when perfume worth a whole year salary was used 2 anoit es feet

6)feeding of d multitudes... if he was poor he wldnt av asked dem 2 buy sometin 4d multitude 2 eat

7)Jesus wore nice clothes... es clothes were nice enuf dat d soldiers divided among Dr self NFL gambled 4 is coat...

so mister man I leave u 2 decide weda he was poor or prosperous..
TO ALL OF U VIEWING DS J E S U S WAS NOR POOR...HE WAS DAM PROSPEROUS
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by rob43856(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
nice one from papa and mama
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Let me recall your attention: I argued that Jesus was not rich on earth. You brought in He having a house to disprove my contention, which you have abysmally failed to do. I did not say that the quotation I gave you says that the house is Peter's rather I told you that I discovered that it is Peter's. Try always to carefully read to avoid misinterpretation, which you have successfully done today. I hope you do preach these misinterpretations to other members of your fold. For your information, please read carefully:
exceptions.
oga wit all dense u just srd now....d bible Neva sed Jesus didn't av a home ..agreed deres is little information regarding his posession of a house... BT he did av home...for which I gav u 3 verseswhich u cûdnt disprove...he was alwaysvon d move preachiñg so u dont expecy him 2 keep travelling bak home...all D's story uvwrote now didn't say Jesus didn't av a house.. u are only unsure.. finish
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
exceptions.
oya prove Jesus was poor av proven 2 u he was rich now disprove me...
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

oga park well jorr.. I gav u 3 simple scriptures and u can't disprove dem u are now quoting mark 9:33 did I quote dat one 4u..besides did d bible even say it was Peter's house ....gerra here mehn ..u av noting 2 say.. u dat used Jesus was poor read ds ...if Jesus was poor as u claim u av 2 disprove ds..
1)when Jesus launched out in public ministry.. wat did he use in sustaining himself and es disciples.. food and clothing for a dozen or more people day after day..week after week.. required dat Jesus ad rnug funds.. where did e get all d money from? luke8:1-3
2)assisting d poor.. ds shows he had sufficient means ...when Satan entered Judas (john13:27-29)y wld oda disciples av tot dat Judas was going 2 buy somtin or gv money 2d poor unless dat was sometin he had been sent to do b4...buying provisions for a feast and giving to d poor were habits of Jesus.. and a person can't do dat without money.

3)he ad a treasurer.... he had a treasurer who regularly embezzeled money from d funds entrusted 2 his keeping (John 12:6)..poor pple don't av treasurers ..do they? also dere must av bin enuf funds because Judas stole from it regularly..

4)Jesus distinguished him self from d poor.... john12:8...Jesus didn't call himself poor ..he made a clear distinction from d poor..
5)expensive perfume...Jesus wasn't poor in fact hr wasn't bothered when perfume worth a whole year salary was used 2 anoit es feet

6)feeding of d multitudes... if he was poor he wldnt av asked dem 2 buy sometin 4d multitude 2 eat

7)Jesus wore nice clothes... es clothes were nice enuf dat d soldiers divided among Dr self NFL gambled 4 is coat...

so mister man I leave u 2 decide weda he was poor or prosperous..
TO ALL OF U VIEWING DS J E S U S WAS NOR POOR...HE WAS DAM PROSPEROUS
I shake my head for you. So do all these prove that Jesus was rich? He was rich and allowed himself to be born in a manger. You're father Oyedepo can't try that shiit instead he will buy out all the inns to make sure that he gives birth to you comfortably. He is rich and walked around with foot all the time and the only time he rode, it was on a mule. He was rich and they flogged him mercilessly as reported by the bible. I wonder how many times Oyedepo has been tortured in his affluence. Can a rich man be crucified for doing nothing as Jesus was? I will advise you to just serve Jesus as He expects you. Better still, read the beatitudes as written in Matthew 5 to redefine your conception of Christianity. Lastly, STOP worshipping Oyedepo; he is no Jesus Christ. It will help you not to view him on the level of Jesus Christ.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
How sure you are not the one that lacks revelation knowledge of the word of God? You that read the bible, try giving me the biblical quotations of the substitutionary and exemplary works of Jesus Christ?
oga nawa 4u o..simple English again... so because Jesus died on d cross doesn't mean every christian shld do DAT(substitutionary)... Jesus lived a life of prayer (example)...nawa o ..can't u just admit u Dnt no domtins
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

oga wit all dense u just srd now....d bible Neva sed Jesus didn't av a home ..agreed deres is little information regarding his posession of a house... BT he did av home...for which I gav u 3 verseswhich u cûdnt disprove...he was alwaysvon d move preachiñg so u dont expecy him 2 keep travelling bak home...all D's story uvwrote now didn't say Jesus didn't av a house.. u are only unsure.. finish
How can you have a house and fail not to be sleeping in there? Or people can't say that you have a house of your own? What you do other than sleeping in your house is to walk around praying, eating and sleeping in people's house, praying on the mountain, don't you see that something is amiss? And it points that that person lacks a house. Simple.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

oga nawa 4u o..simple English again... so because Jesus died on d cross doesn't mean every christian shld do DAT(substitutionary)... Jesus lived a life of prayer (example)...nawa o ..can't u just admit u Dnt no domtins
I asked of biblical quotations, Mr Bible Reader?
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
I shake my head for you. So do all these prove that Jesus was rich? He was rich and allowed himself to be born in a manger. You're father Oyedepo can't try that shiit instead he will buy out all the inns to make sure that he gives birth to you comfortably. He is rich and walked around with foot all the time and the only time he rode, it was on a mule. He was rich and they flogged him mercilessly as reported by the bible. I wonder how many times Oyedepo has been tortured in his affluence. Can a rich man be crucified for doing nothing as Jesus was? I will advise you to just serve Jesus as He expects you. Better still, read the beatitudes as written in Matthew 5 to redefine your conception of Christianity. Lastly, STOP worshipping Oyedepo; he is no Jesus Christ. It will help you not to view him on the level of Jesus Christ.
nawa 4u o..now we are talking about Jesus u con dey talk oyedepo again...wat as is bin flogged..bin crucified as to do wit d fact dat he was rich...y couldn't u disprove d points I gave one by one... so did dey av cars and jets back den...so u neva hear he travelled in a ship wit oda smaller ships following him in our day dats a convoy...oga u don't av a point..
simple 2 disprove wat I wrote u can't do it ...u are mentioning oyedepo up nd down... we are talking about Jesus...small tym now u will say am evasive ..Whus bin evasive here
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
nawa 4u o..now we are talking about Jesus u con dey talk oyedepo again...wat as is bin flogged..bin crucified as to do wit d fact dat he was rich...y couldn't u disprove d points I gave one by one... so did dey av cars and jets back den...so u neva hear he travelled in a s
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
I asked of biblical quotations, Mr Bible Reader?
so I shld gv u Bible quotations were Jesus was crucified and were he prayed...nawa 4u o...
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

wait na ..u ds ignorant immature Christian... can u imagine saying d old testament as not bin abolished... ur religious mindset is amazing..
seat back cos am preparing somtin gud 4u
Fool!! all wah m telling is dhat using of chains, or earring is nt proper in Christianity and it is a sin...Lastly Get off my mention!!
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
How can you have a house and fail not to be sleeping in there? Or people can't say that you have a house of your own? What you do other than sleeping in your house is to walk around praying, eating and sleeping in people's house, praying on the mountain, don't you see that something is amiss? And it points that that person lacks a house. Simple.
oga nawa 4u o..small tym now u will say am misinterpreting u..didn't u read I sed he was always on d move preaching in oda villages so it doesn't make logic travelling back home 2 sleep d next morning again travel back 2d village 2 continue preaching he was always moving dat explains all u wrote... infact wen Eva e came home it was always news(matt 9:1,mark 2:1)...
now 2 finish u off patapata
MATT 4:12-13. ...WUEST TRANSLAT SAYS "AND HAVING ABADONED NAZARETH........ HE ESTABLISHED HIS PERMANENT HOME IN CAPERNAUM"
if u still disagree after ds I guess u nid d help of d holy Spirit... cos u got serious probs.. no offense intended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.