Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims (2947 Views)

Fake Pastor Arrested After Being Caught With Charms While Preaching. Photos / SARS Operatives Accused Of Shooting At Boys Playing Football In Ogun. Photos / I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football - Taribo West Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by wilfredadahor: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Description

In a recent interview with Punch, former Super Eagles defender turned pastor, Taribo West said he contacted some traditionalists aka Babalawos to make him charms which he used when he played football

continue reading and click to view picture http://trade./ads/i-used-to-use-charms-while-playing-football-taribo-west-claims/

Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by benedictnsi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
And where did he land you to Even In Africa, you never won anything reasonable not to talk of comparing you with Lionel Messi or CR7

1 Like

Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by Abugab(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
That's why most of them don't play top flight football. While great players practice day-in day-out these African players are busy running from one babalawo to marabouts seeking super natural powers.
Most of them have now turned to churches as those clergies are the ones making money from them now. Is Messi, Ronaldo, Kun Aguero, Ibra, Benzema and other great players today using these babalawos and pastors?

1 Like

Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by DESPERATE012(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2020
only God knows o
Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by OLORIPAPA: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2020
West...
Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2020
And still you no win

World best

Not even sure you won Africa best!

Jaaaaaaa

Dupe pe o jaaaAAAAAAAA
Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by overseasnbeyond: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
May be you never read this:

Taribo West is currently one of the richest and most influential football player in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $15 million

Taribo West
Nigerian soccer player
Taribo West is a Nigerian former professional footballer who played as a defender. He is best remembered for his various unusual and colourful hairstyles. After winning several major trophies with Auxerre in French football, West went on to play for both Milanese clubs, Internazionale and Milan. Wikipedia
Born: March 26, 1974 (age 46 years), Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Height: 6′ 1″
Parents: Wakaji Batubo West
Position: Defender
Teammates: Nwankwo Kanu, Celestine Babayaro, Sunday Oliseh, MORE
Dates joined: 2007 (Paykan F.C.), MORE
Verify these facts to help others.

My question to you is, What is your own achievement? Stop crying over people coming out to say the truth

benedictnsi:
And where did he land you to Even In Africa, you never won anything reasonable not to talk of comparing you with Lionel Messi or CR7
Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by benedictnsi(m): 6:00am On Dec 19, 2020
overseasnbeyond:
May be you never read this:

Taribo West is currently one of the richest and most influential football player in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $15 million

Taribo West
Nigerian soccer player
Taribo West is a Nigerian former professional footballer who played as a defender. He is best remembered for his various unusual and colourful hairstyles. After winning several major trophies with Auxerre in French football, West went on to play for both Milanese clubs, Internazionale and Milan. Wikipedia
Born: March 26, 1974 (age 46 years), Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Height: 6′ 1″
Parents: Wakaji Batubo West
Position: Defender
Teammates: Nwankwo Kanu, Celestine Babayaro, Sunday Oliseh, MORE
Dates joined: 2007 (Paykan F.C.), MORE
Verify these facts to help others.

My question to you is, What is your own achievement? Stop crying over people coming out to say the truth

I only said he was being stupid to compare himself with Cristiano and Messi... And you are here giving me more vital reasons to also believe that you too no get sense... You that is here crying under my mention, who you epp?? Ewu!!

No let me face you... If I do, you go run for NL ...

Uchu!!!
Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by smoke9910(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2020
With all the charms you still no win Balon d'or. The baba must give you a refund.
Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by overseasnbeyond: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Your Papa sense must be buried in the shrine, no wonder your life is in shamble getting data once in a week to talk trash on NL. I don't help people like you. "Beech ass nigga"
benedictnsi:

I only said he was being stupid to compare himself with Cristiano and Messi... And you are here giving me more vital reasons to also believe that you too no get sense... You that is here crying under my mention, who you epp?? Ewu!!

No let me face you... If I do, you go run for NL ...

Uchu!!!
Re: I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims by swaggerjack: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Abugab:
That's why most of them don't play top flight football. While great players practice day-in day-out these African players are busy running from one babalawo to marabouts seeking super natural powers.
Most of them have now turned to churches as those clergies are the ones making money from them now. Is Messi, Ronaldo, Kun Aguero, Ibra, Benzema and other great players today using these babalawos and pastors?
He is now born again.

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) See How Two Good Looking Women Fight Dirty Without Shame In Public / Man Shares Heart Breaking Picture Of A Camel He Saw At The Abuja Zoo. / Man Murdered In Rivers State On His Way To Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.